Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Winterdews

Reaction score
Dream Cruise website has release a Guest FAQ on World dream

2nd test upon disembark has been confirmed in black & white

Last edited:

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guests will be walking around with gadgets

Guests aged 7 & above are required to have their TraceTogether APP / token at all times.

MICE pod will be issued to guests of all ages and they are required to have their MICE pod at all times.

TraceTogether works by exchanging short-distance Bluetooth signals between tokens / phones to detect other participating TraceTogether users in close proximity. MICE pod beeps when it detects another user in close proximity, alert users to keep a safe 1m distance.

Winterdews

Reaction score
Guests will be walking around with gadgets

Guests aged 7 & above are required to have their TraceTogether APP / token at all times.

MICE pod will be issued to guests of all ages and they are required to have their MICE pod at all times.

TraceTogether works by exchanging short-distance Bluetooth signals between tokens / phones to detect other participating TraceTogether users in close proximity. MICE pod beeps when it detects another user in close proximity, alert users to keep a safe 1m distance.

You need your phone or token and mice pod with you

wonder how big is a mice pod

kashanai

Reaction score
Doesn’t make logical sense. How does the device know who are companions with you? Last I want is the stupid device to keep beeping in my room

runforyourlife

Reaction score
I don’t know why are you guys complaining tbh :s22:

You don’t want the beep den don’t go lo.

Go Liao it’s our duty to keep ourselves and others safe.

Winterdews

Reaction score
Doesn’t make logical sense. How does the device know who are companions with you? Last I want is the stupid device to keep beeping in my room

I guess the device should be able to switch off once inside your cabin or when you are at the spa or exercise..

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

thats why you still need the trace together app or token...Just keep more than 1 metre apart

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess the device should be able to switch off once inside your cabin or when you are at the spa or exercise..

actually I do hope that the mice pod can be programmable such that members within the same stateroom wont beep at one another

Winterdews

Reaction score

whoever go for the pilot cruises should know the expectations and learn to adapt..

This is a new normal and safety will be the primary concern.

I wonder the uncles and aunties how will they cope lol...

runforyourlife

Reaction score
whoever go for the pilot cruises should know the expectations and learn to adapt..

This is a new normal and safety will be the primary concern.

I wonder the uncles and aunties how will they cope lol...

I’m more afraid of self entitled parents with kids. They are worst lot during pandemic.

Uncle aunties at least during holiday they’ll abide with rules.

Tbh if scared just don’t go first.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do everyone on board need to be isolated if someone happen to get infected by covid-19?

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Dream Cruise website has release a Guest FAQ on World dream

2nd test upon disembark has been confirmed in black & white

Lol dunno how the uncles and aunties gonna tahan being swabbed twice. Quite an unpleasant experience i find.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do everyone on board need to be isolated if someone happen to get infected by covid-19?

Think the trace together app or token will play a crucial role here ..hopefully its only those in close contact will be isolated

pooopy

Reaction score
actually I do hope that the mice pod can be programmable such that members within the same stateroom wont beep at one another

i have such a device that looks like the HPB steps tracker
you will need to set the devices to a same group so that they wont beep / vibrate in close proximity.

fxsg123

Master Member
Reaction score

Thats becos we love to travel, we care for our safely but the policy is not clear, therefore many uncertainty and so many queries.

I believe even the authority themselves not sure, let alone us. This cruise open up is too rush, very messy. If i can understand, the authority sure can but decide not to, just like previous healthy no need mask.

If i'm the authority, i'll make sure all policies clear, such as one or two swab test, will gov assist if someone kena after disembarkment. Now it come bit and pieces. Once settle, make sure cruise companies understand with all FAQ for cruisers ready.

Then set Nov/Dec cruise to settled volunteers instead of the public. This pilot is like no pilot, already open to public pilot for what. Remove this name, what is the different? If safe, no issue, then open to public in Feb after CNY.

Btw, this is also not "if you dont like chicken rice den dont eat, nobody force you." We are now in worldwide pandemic, any action affects the entire country. Not control properly, spread back to the whole community, everyone affected.

Last edited:

runforyourlife

Reaction score

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.