HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore

Like Tree95Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2019, 10:04 AM   #3151

I don't know if this is how it works.
So if someone pays the cashier $300 and play very little or not at all would that person just lose the $300.
Yap, this is what I was told.
$300 for a balcony is not a bad deal.
kia0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 10:20 AM   #3152

You still need to buy in. The refund only will be given when you hit the respective TP
Winterdews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 10:30 AM   #3153

Don't think is pay only deposit. Chart showed Buy-in to get Entertainment Credits (like those tournament prizes partially in EC) including of 10% deposit. Should be pay up in full at cage in exchange of EC in either Chips for Table games or Credits into card for Slots play.
lilycll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 10:33 AM   #3154

I doubt so even members also cant get for normal cabins for cash rate. Unless the member want to let go for you which is unlikely. 27Dec has been fulled for awhile.

Try suites if really must go ?
27Dec already full can try to call up everyday to check if any cancellation to book but guess slim chance since peak period.
Old 10-12-2019, 12:02 PM   #3155

O.K. I will try and make this booking then.
I want to go on this weekend cruise.
Why pay $1000 when I can pay only $300.
I will be there every weekend like that.
datolim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 12:06 PM   #3156

Don't think is pay only deposit. Chart showed Buy-in to get Entertainment Credits (like those tournament prizes partially in EC) including of 10% deposit. Should be pay up in full at cage in exchange of EC in either Chips for Table games or Credits into card for Slots play.
No problem. I have $3000.
Old 10-12-2019, 01:04 PM   #3157

No problem. I have $3000.
3000 buy in for 4D3N is not a bad deal. Only thing is the TP higher for refund.
Old 10-12-2019, 01:45 PM   #3158

My agent told me don't need to buyin $3k leh. All I need is to give the cage cashier $300 onboard. Well, lets hear from John when he goes onboard this weekend.
Since Nov, I am not entitled for free cabin on weekday cruise, only free to travel on Fri cruise. My 22/1 cruise was initially booked as a sharer to travel, but I took up the $300 promo to have my own cabin. Have to wait until end of Jan to know how it works coz I cruise till 27 Jan.
kia0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 01:45 PM   #3159

Is it a thing ah? The Woodward Dream Cruise takes place each year on the third Saturday in August. The 26th Annual Woodward Dream Cruise will be held on Saturday, August 15, 2020. It runs between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.
ttmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 06:27 PM   #3160

Is it a thing ah? The Woodward Dream Cruise takes place each year on the third Saturday in August. The 26th Annual Woodward Dream Cruise will be held on Saturday, August 15, 2020. It runs between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.
The Woodward Dream Cruise seems to be more or a fun Run/Walk event while this thread is all about Dream Cruises Genting Dream cruise ship. Are you in the right place?
Old 10-12-2019, 06:30 PM   #3161

My agent told me don't need to buyin $3k leh. All I need is to give the cage cashier $300 onboard. Well, lets hear from John when he goes onboard this weekend.
Since Nov, I am not entitled for free cabin on weekday cruise, only free to travel on Fri cruise. My 22/1 cruise was initially booked as a sharer to travel, but I took up the $300 promo to have my own cabin. Have to wait until end of Jan to know how it works coz I cruise till 27 Jan.
Maybe get your agent to standby beside when you pay in case he/she can 'waive' for you.
Old 10-12-2019, 07:03 PM   #3162

This weekend cruise full already.
So book for this Sun Dec 15, 4D/3N, Malacca, Penang, balcony deluxe. $3000 buy in, $300 rebate if hit 27 TP. Huge surprise this cruise is still available this late in the peak year end period.

Kia is mostly right.

If don't want to gamble pay only $300.
It is NN chips/entertainment credits. I have no problem playing with NN chips. Play baccarat $100 table. Play 30 to 60 rounds and finished within 1 hour. But RWAS would not tell me how much TP they are awarding to NN chips compared to cash chips.

Buy in $3000 at check in. Get a voucher for the cage on the ship and the NN chips would be given to me. I am not counting on the TP from this play. Just want to wash the NN chips.

I plan to buy the TP from the ETG roulette terminal. $60 per TP. Intend to clock a lot of TP for the promotional program, 80% off, for next Jan to Mar.

Maybe I will spend $3000 to get a gold card. They have change the wine on the ship. It is drinkable now, not to sweet. And I can get my wine from the International Room. Can save a couple of hundred $ each cruise. See you guys on the ship.
Heng Heng, is that what you all say.
The Dec 15th Cruise will costs 12150PP if book online. $3k buy-in looks like good deal to earn next cruise PP if stil possible to earn PP/TP and provided if able to 'wash' the NN/EC without losing or minimum.

Sounds like have to pay full amount upfront during check-in instead of what Kia was told only deposit.

Gold card (earn 60TP) or card tier valid only and reviewed every 6mths in case you are not aware.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:40 AM   #3163

So book for this Sun Dec 15, 4D/3N, Malacca, Penang, balcony deluxe. $3000 buy in, $300 rebate if hit 27 TP. Huge surprise this cruise is still available this late in the peak year end period.

Kia is mostly right.

It is NN chips/entertainment credits. I have no problem playing with NN chips. Play baccarat $100 table. Play 30 to 60 rounds and finished within 1 hour. But RWAS would not tell me how much TP they are awarding to NN chips compared to cash chips.

Buy in $3000 at check in. Get a voucher for the cage on the ship and the NN chips would be given to me. I am not counting on the TP from this play. Just want to wash the NN chips.

I plan to buy the TP from the ETG roulette terminal. $60 per TP. Intend to clock a lot of TP for the promotional program, 80% off, for next Jan to Mar.

Maybe I will spend $3000 to get a gold card. They have change the wine on the ship. It is drinkable now, not to sweet. And I can get my wine from the International Room. Can save a couple of hundred $ each cruise. See you guys on the ship.
Yes try to hit gold. Gold got your own host if you call RWAS and you maybe entitle to comp cabin basing on your gaming records. So far i am still getting comp cabin till feb so no need to waste my PP on getting a balcony cabin.

13dec i booked in Oct that time still available. But for 3000 buy-in the 3N cruise seems more better.

Yes try to accumulate more PP as i think RWAS will introduce more events & promos for 2020 to attract more gamers.

Also when you clock TP they will reward you back so check with the counter for the current rebate.

Last edited by Winterdews; 11-12-2019 at 08:47 AM.. Reason: edit
Old 11-12-2019, 05:38 PM   #3164

Kia is mostly right.

Hi bro...you book this online dream web site?
Ch_Chua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 06:22 PM   #3165

Hi bro...you book this online dream web site?
No by phone ,hotline.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.