HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore

Like Tree92Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2020, 09:11 PM   #3256

Port Dickson will tender off and take boat to the jetty.

Phuket in Jan will tender off Patong beach and take boat to the patong jetty.

Phuket boat transfer is free for free& easy. For PD should be same i guess cos i nvr go down before
From experience almost all ferry boats transfer are free except the Cruise to Bintan have to join their Shore Excursion package.
lilycll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 09:52 PM   #3257

There is another promotion to get eBonus for next cruise. Earn 7 TP to get $50, 14 TP to get $100, or 21 TP to get $150 eBonus for your next cruise. You can get $50 eBonus on same cruise if you earn 12 TP.

So you can use towards your House Advantage.
Is the eBonus the same as entertainment credits. If it is it is not much.
7 TP would cost $420 so less $50 would still come to $370.
datolim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 10:07 PM   #3258

Is the eBonus the same as entertainment credits. If it is it is not much.
7 TP would cost $420 so less $50 would still come to $370.
Yes Entertainment Credit or Chip.

It might be too little but at least better than nothing to lower your lost a little or improve your HA.
Old 02-01-2020, 10:34 PM   #3259

Thanks all for the reply. For the shows and dining timing, can book on app? Read some where it has to be booked at conceige at d6.

If there are only 2 people, can we dine at the dream dining room since they servinf course meal?
happy_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 05:42 AM   #3260

Thanks all for the reply. For the shows and dining timing, can book on app? Read some where it has to be booked at conceige at d6.

If there are only 2 people, can we dine at the dream dining room since they servinf course meal?
Shows can be booked on app except the special adult show have to book at conceige d6.

Dining at inclusive restaurants no booking but first come first serve when restarants open. Otherwise queue number will be given when full to come back at later time. Dining at exclusive restaurants can book via respective restaurants phone call or your butler can help with all bookings if you stay in suite.

2 persons ok to dine for Chinese 7 course set meal at Dream Dining Upper (d8). You can ask for extra serving of any dish you like. Weekend cruise serves only Chinese set while Weekday cruises have Western 3 course meal at Dream Dining Lower d7. Just no candle lights.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:37 AM   #3261

Good, keep us informed. You got 3 free cabins already.
Going this Sun, Jan 5. Maybe I will earn some PP.
I am still getting comp balcony cabin. My next few trips on Jan, feb and mar already booked on comp. 29Mar redeeming PP on suite.
Winterdews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 08:55 AM   #3262

There is another promotion to get eBonus for next cruise. Earn 7 TP to get $50, 14 TP to get $100, or 21 TP to get $150 eBonus for your next cruise. You can get $50 eBonus on same cruise if you earn 12 TP.

So you can use towards your House Advantage.
Promotion for TP getting better. I still remember my 1st cruise i think was 18TP then can get $50 bonus.

Dec cruise i got 16TP for 100 next cruise and 75 on the same cruise. Also for members on birthday month they give extra 25 if u hit.
Old 03-01-2020, 09:17 AM   #3263

I guess you are 1st time on board. Some tips

Download the dream app prior to arrival at MBCC.

1st time is always exciting so i suggest go very early as there will be queues..so you can explore the ship.

I am not sure which cruise you taking. Upper & lower dinning & Function 8 got menu given on the screen outside the restaurant. So is good to have a look to decide which meals interest you. Lido at D16 is pure buffet. I will suggest try all the 4 inclusive restaurants.

Once you onboard look at the dream daily and see what promos & activities they have.e.g. massage at 40% disc etc..

Get your dream elite membership at D6 if you have not done so. I think got free gift. Paying guest entitle to Elite points for your bought cruise package.

Do the RWAS membership also at D7 even if you dont gamble. Got a free bonus i think like $5 or 10 or gift.

And lastly enjoy your cruise and have fun..
Old 03-01-2020, 09:43 AM   #3264

Thanks for all the tips. Im going for the 27 jan 4N chu san cruise to Melaka / Phuket. Hope it is not too packed.

I guess you are 1st time on board. Some tips

Download the dream app prior to arrival at MBCC.

1st time is always exciting so i suggest go very early as there will be queues..so you can explore the ship.

I am not sure which cruise you taking. Upper & lower dinning & Function 8 got menu given on the screen outside the restaurant. So is good to have a look to decide which meals interest you. Lido at D16 is pure buffet. I will suggest try all the 4 inclusive restaurants.

Once you onboard look at the dream daily and see what promos & activities they have.e.g. massage at 40% disc etc..

Get your dream elite membership at D6 if you have not done so. I think got free gift. Paying guest entitle to Elite points for your bought cruise package.

Do the RWAS membership also at D7 even if you dont gamble. Got a free bonus i think like $5 or 10 or gift.

And lastly enjoy your cruise and have fun..
happy_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 10:32 AM   #3265

Thanks for all the tips. Im going for the 27 jan 4N chu san cruise to Melaka / Phuket. Hope it is not too packed.
Very nice cruise trip. Alot of shore time in both melaka & phuket. Worth it to go onshore...

27Jan is confirmed is near to full cruise.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:34 AM   #3266

Hi all,

What is the best way to earn 7 TP for now? Can bros advice? Thank you all.
sHiErShAo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 03:01 PM   #3267

Hi all,

What is the best way to earn 7 TP for now? Can bros advice? Thank you all.
Whats you prefer to play? slots or tables? Play something which you are familiar and like.

Slots is very unpredictable. Come fast and go fast too lol If you have good capital play 10ct slots can really earn alot of TP & PP. Those 10ct players can easily get 80-100TP per trip.

Table bacca /pontoon/si ki pi also can try if u like table games.

Earning TP is more about time spend & rolling. Need some lady luck. Hit & Run wont give u much TP

Got some earlier post here about playing Roulette ETG to get TP but you still lose and also got risks.
Old 03-01-2020, 04:05 PM   #3268

Whats you prefer to play? slots or tables? Play something which you are familiar and like.

Slots is very unpredictable. Come fast and go fast too lol If you have good capital play 10ct slots can really earn alot of TP & PP. Those 10ct players can easily get 80-100TP per trip.

Table bacca /pontoon/si ki pi also can try if u like table games.

Earning TP is more about time spend & rolling. Need some lady luck. Hit & Run wont give u much TP

Got some earlier post here about playing Roulette ETG to get TP but you still lose and also got risks.
Hi again,

What is the capital like for table play?
sHiErShAo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 05:01 PM   #3269

Hi again,

What is the capital like for table play?
General gaming area got $100 & $50 tables

Hard to say capital outlay for table. lets say you really want to hit 7TP. I think not less then 1.5 -2k and you must sit at that table not hit & run. After 30 min you can go to the kiosk and check your TP and you can have a rough gauge...

Most important is win and sometimes not about the TP. But best of both is of cos good la...
Old 04-01-2020, 12:22 PM   #3270

General gaming area got $100 & $50 tables

Hard to say capital outlay for table. lets say you really want to hit 7TP. I think not less then 1.5 -2k and you must sit at that table not hit & run. After 30 min you can go to the kiosk and check your TP and you can have a rough gauge...

Most important is win and sometimes not about the TP. But best of both is of cos good la...
Looks like GD is not anchoring off Bintan Indonesia now today.
You weekend gamers or warriors won't have to put up with the Indonesian stamp in your passport now.
datolim is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.