HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore

Like Tree91Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2020, 03:23 PM   #3406

World dream got health check as docking in HK.

Hopefully all good.. HK gamblers need world dream for their gambling needs as macau is closed. So maybe world dream got business.
Winterdews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 03:26 PM   #3407
Arch-Supremacy Member

My collick told me that now rcl stop all thailand shore excusions until further notice so all affected passengers were informed and asked to postpone their cruise dates to nov
teddy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 03:28 PM   #3408
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yup usually friday cruise full around 1 month before dep.

I got 1 trip in feb and 2 trip in mar already booked.
I asked just now

Seems that we will be penalised for no-show points deduction if we dun turn up for those complimentary cabins
Old 05-02-2020, 03:36 PM   #3409

I asked just now

Seems that we will be penalised for no-show points deduction if we dun turn up for those complimentary cabins
I am ok to go lol....

Even Grand hyatt hotel also can kana.. So is same everywhere. Hope the screening and prevention checks at MBCC can help..
Old 05-02-2020, 03:39 PM   #3410

I asked just now

Long ago I cancelled before, I remember at most the GP used to redeem the cabin was not refunded plus maybe 5GP deducted for amendmend/cancellation.

Guess if you call to cancel earlier at most PP redeemed will be forfeited. But if no show on departure date could be penalised. Worst if cabin is given complimentary without any PP deduction.

Better call to cancel early hopefully they will understand in this period of time.
lilycll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 03:47 PM   #3411
Arch-Supremacy Member

I am ok to go lol....

Even Grand hyatt hotel also can kana.. So is same everywhere. Hope the screening and prevention checks at MBCC can help..
My kaki and his family go on last fri

He claimed that the guys at check-in counter check almost all the pages of their passport

And then only 1 genting dream staff attending the temp screening monitoring at the entry point to the ship, but there is a whole team of health screening personnel at the screening point when they disembark the ship on sun

Sg side quite strict on this screening
Old 05-02-2020, 03:48 PM   #3412
Arch-Supremacy Member

Long ago I cancelled before, I remember at most the GP used to redeem the cabin was not refunded plus maybe 5GP deducted for amendmend/cancellation.

Guess if you call to cancel earlier at most PP redeemed will be forfeited. But if no show on departure date could be penalised. Worst if cabin is given complimentary without any PP deduction.

Better call to cancel early hopefully they will understand in this period of time.
Goin this wkend for the reunion dinner by dream cruise so was given comp cabins

Must deduct 8k points for no-show

Last edited by teddy123; 05-02-2020 at 03:51 PM..
Old 05-02-2020, 04:04 PM   #3413

Going for the dinner this Friday too. I have asked my agent to give me extra tickets if there are unclaimed tickets from those who cancel their trip or no show.

Today is my 14th day since traveling with 1000+ PRC on 22 Jan cruise trip. phew~~~
kia0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 04:09 PM   #3414

My kaki and his family go on last fri

He claimed that the guys at check-in counter check almost all the pages of their passport

And then only 1 genting dream staff attending the temp screening monitoring at the entry point to the ship, but there is a whole team of health screening personnel at the screening point when they disembark the ship on sun

Sg side quite strict on this screening
yes i was on 31Jan cruise quite full that cruise.. They screen the passport that's why abit of queue during embarkation. Disembark was smooth.

Is the duty of MBCC & ICA to screen passengers and ensure checks are done.
Old 05-02-2020, 04:18 PM   #3415

Goin this wkend for the reunion dinner by dream cruise so was given comp cabins

Must deduct 8k points for no-show

Full refund if cancelled 7 days before cruise. Was told it takes 3 months for the refund. But got mine refunded within 2 months. No refund for promotional booking.
Vincent66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 04:21 PM   #3416

World dream got health check as docking in HK.

Hopefully all good.. HK gamblers need world dream for their gambling needs as macau is closed. So maybe world dream got business.
My guess is that WD would be quarantine for 14days.
That is if nobody else get sick.

Follow the news here as at 2.00 pm.
https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...ected-mainland
datolim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 05:07 PM   #3417
Arch-Supremacy Member

Full refund if cancelled 7 days before cruise. Was told it takes 3 months for the refund. But got mine refunded within 2 months. No refund for promotional booking.
Mine was complimentary cabin with no points deduction so different case fm cabin booked using pp points
Old 05-02-2020, 05:12 PM   #3418
Arch-Supremacy Member

Presently sg still only 4 community spreading cases so think cruisin still ok atm

Haiz i c today n tmr c any new cases b4 deciding

Actually is mre like i dun like the feeling of quarantine inside cruise ship if so suay 1 passenger kenna during my trip

Much mre impt job matters to attend than kenna quarantine
Old 05-02-2020, 08:07 PM   #3419

Going for the dinner this Friday too. I have asked my agent to give me extra tickets if there are unclaimed tickets from those who cancel their trip or no show.

Today is my 14th day since traveling with 1000+ PRC on 22 Jan cruise trip. phew~~~
Attended one Chap Goh Mei (15th day of CNY) Dinner before. Dishes include Lo Hei Yu Sang, mini Buddha Jumps over the Wall, a Fushion dish forgot the name, Bird Nest dessert etc. All were very nice and sumptious.

Don't forget to standby one or more Ang Bao to tip the waiter/waitress who serve you the Lo Hei with phrases of good fortune CNY wishes.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:08 PM   #3420

Presently sg still only 4 community spreading cases so think cruisin still ok atm

Haiz i c today n tmr c any new cases b4 deciding

Actually is mre like i dun like the feeling of quarantine inside cruise ship if so suay 1 passenger kenna during my trip

Much mre impt job matters to attend than kenna quarantine
Bring along your laptop and mobile internet.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.