Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

wira

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
luckily i watch the very xmas show in nov so nvr book any shows..

i think the ship got staff shortage.. the sda have to do alot of crowd control especially during meal times..

also for upgrade to suites u can do it when you are onboard at deck 6 front office.. 2n is 500 plus and 3n is 800 plus per cabin subject to availabilty and comes with full suites benefits.

28dec onwards live singing outside is permitted

hi
may i know how does the upgrade to suites work ?
If i use points to redeem my rooms, can i still upgrade to suite by paying $500 per cabin of 4 pax ?

Winterdews

Reaction score
hi
may i know how does the upgrade to suites work ?
If i use points to redeem my rooms, can i still upgrade to suite by paying $500 per cabin of 4 pax ?

upgrade is done onboard at deck 6 front office. You will need to be on balcony cabin then ask for tbe upgrade. There is a upgrade notice there u can check. 4paxs for upgrade i think may not be the same price.. i was checking for 2pax upgrade

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
No wondering if its worth the effort to complete the quiz.

Worth it in my opinion. The prize is a Marimekko Ukikko mug and towel from their previous collaboration with Marimekko, worth HKD690. Branded stuff.

Can see a small picture of the mug and towel on the bed

https://luxesocietyasia.com/travel/dream-cruises-introduces-marimekko-theme-cruise-experience-onboard-the-genting-dream/

Taurus66

Reaction score
To be specific, they just added a halal counter in the Lido dining room.

Guests may also savour the Halal and vegetarian food from other F&B restaurants such as Dream Dining Room Lower (Deck 7) or in the comfort of their cabins (upon request).

Winterdews

Reaction score
Will cruises increase capacity since phase 3?

For ship capacity wise this is still in pilot stage.. Any further updates STB will announce in due course. The only thing is that cruise will follow land rules.. So you can dine in a group of up to max 8..

For the next few months Seacation and Staycation will be the only holidays available..

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
For ship capacity wise this is still in pilot stage.. Any further updates STB will announce in due course. The only thing is that cruise will follow land rules.. So you can dine in a group of up to max 8..

For the next few months Seacation and Staycation will be the only holidays available..

I hope they don’t increase the capacity coz there is no enough gaming table and ETG available Liao. The baccarat table close from 3 or 4 am and only open the next day at 2:30pm. Think there is no available staff and croupiers too, so better not increase Liao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.