HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore

Like Tree110Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2020, 12:42 PM   #3556

My trip supposedly on the 8th March...they are offering $300 credits for us both....but I don't know what I can do with it....can anyone help me abt this...thanks in advance
Hmmm so they cancel and offer you a onboard 300 credits ( 2 x 150)as compensation?

The credits is for onboard spending like F & B etc

Did you rebook or take a full refund?

If you rebook then you can use the 300 credit onboard..But if you refund then maybe you can check can you use for future trips or is there a expiry?

My personal view is you should rebook and use the credit..300 can go for meals onboard & buy wifi or some gifts to enhance your trip

Last edited by Winterdews; 21-02-2020 at 12:51 PM.. Reason: edit
Winterdews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2020, 12:53 PM   #3557
Greater Supremacy Member

wow cancel till 27mar....

Duno why they dun want continue the weekend which maybe easier as no port call..Like do 2 x 3d2n cruise to nowhere per week

hvnt got a chance to speak to my host yet.

some questions remain for members..They are some e credits which expire within 3months so will they extend it? also for TP will they extend as u cant go up to clock and maintain status..

They will need to park both ships in malaysia i think.. Maybe take this times to do some staff training, enchancements or take out the mattresses sun it (after many ah neh sleep on it lol)etc..
No more Weekday or weekend dreamcruise?
Sinkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2020, 12:56 PM   #3558

No more Weekday or weekend dreamcruise?
yes total shutdown from 23Feb to 27Mar. will resume from 27mar for GD

WD will be parking near JB

Last edited by Winterdews; 21-02-2020 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: edit
Old 21-02-2020, 12:57 PM   #3559
Greater Supremacy Member

yes total shutdown from 23Feb to 27Mar
covid-19 is indeed very disruptive
Sinkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2020, 02:14 PM   #3560

My host called me..

For TP extension they not sure yet must wait till their mgmt meeting decision..like wise for expiring e credit extension..

For comp entitlement bookings they can still book for apr onwards...
Old 21-02-2020, 04:57 PM   #3561

My trip supposedly on the 8th March...they are offering $300 credits for us both....but I don't know what I can do with it....can anyone help me abt this...thanks in advance
You should get Food & Beverages Credits if you had booked your cruise from travel agent paying by cash. It can be used onboard to dine at speciality restaurants or order drinks (wine, beer, cocktails, cafe etc) in restaurant/bar/cafe. You just need to let the crew to swap your cabin card upon ordering to charge to your cabin card.

Before the last day of cruise or before arriving back SG, just proceed to Frontdesk at midship deck 6 to settle your final bill. The F&B credits given will be used to offset these spendings and any extra just pay them in cash/credit card.

Do take note there's a 18% service charge on top of the prices.
lilycll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2020, 05:00 PM   #3562

Hmmm so they cancel and offer you a onboard 300 credits ( 2 x 150)as compensation?

The credits is for onboard spending like F & B etc

Did you rebook or take a full refund?

If you rebook then you can use the 300 credit onboard..But if you refund then maybe you can check can you use for future trips or is there a expiry?

My personal view is you should rebook and use the credit..300 can go for meals onboard & buy wifi or some gifts to enhance your trip
I doubt you can use F&B Credits to buy wifi or gifts but good to double check onboard in case they allowed.
Old 21-02-2020, 05:04 PM   #3563

wow cancel till 27mar....

Duno why they dun want continue the weekend which maybe easier as no port call..Like do 2 x 3d2n cruise to nowhere per week

hvnt got a chance to speak to my host yet.

some questions remain for members..They are some e credits which expire within 3months so will they extend it? also for TP will they extend as u cant go up to clock and maintain status..

They will need to park both ships in malaysia i think.. Maybe take this times to do some staff training, enchancements or take out the mattresses sun it (after many ah neh sleep on it lol)etc..
Is your eCredits earned for your Next Cruise? I heard is only valid for 1 month. Hopefully they will extend this.
Old 21-02-2020, 05:06 PM   #3564

You should get Food & Beverages Credits if you had booked your cruise from travel agent paying by cash. It can be used onboard to dine at speciality restaurants or order drinks (wine, beer, cocktails, cafe etc) in restaurant/bar/cafe. You just need to let the crew to swap your cabin card upon ordering to charge to your cabin card.

Before the last day of cruise or before arriving back SG, just proceed to Frontdesk at midship deck 6 to settle your final bill. The F&B credits given will be used to offset these spendings and any extra just pay them in cash/credit card.

Do take note there's a 18% service charge on top of the prices.
Thank you so much for the info bro...really appreciate it😊
Dashing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2020, 05:07 PM   #3565

I doubt you can use F&B Credits to buy wifi or gifts but good to double check onboard in case they allowed.
Thank you I'll check it out.....😊😊😊
Old 21-02-2020, 05:11 PM   #3566

Thank you I'll check it out.....😊😊😊
Just make sure to fully utilise them. If necessary check with Frontdeck as frequent as you with for balance so that none will wasted.
Old 21-02-2020, 05:20 PM   #3567

Is your eCredits earned for your Next Cruise? I heard is only valid for 1 month. Hopefully they will extend this.
The slot e-credit is for 1 of my kaki who got since dec cruise.. expiring on 13mar..Currently is valid for 3 months.... But host no reply on this matter yet haha...
Old 21-02-2020, 05:23 PM   #3568

i was compensated once for 125 onboard credit..I know F&B sure can use cos i use for the KTV and some drinks...

Anyway call centre nor membership hotline will not know what can be used nor even dream elite.. So best way is double check onboard with the front office. I think wifi can...

Last edited by Winterdews; 21-02-2020 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: edit
Old 21-02-2020, 05:35 PM   #3569

Just make sure to fully utilise them. If necessary check with Frontdeck as frequent as you with for balance so that none will wasted.
All right bro
Old 21-02-2020, 05:49 PM   #3570

My host called me..

For TP extension they not sure yet must wait till their mgmt meeting decision..like wise for expiring e credit extension..

For comp entitlement bookings they can still book for apr onwards...
Thanks for the info. 👍
Planned to go onboard 23/2 free cabin with $50 credit....☹️🙄
I guess for the next few months, GD will have to rely on the regular gamblers to fill up the cabins. I forsee more offer of free cabins 😀
Ah Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.