HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore

Like Tree107Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2020, 05:29 PM   #3616

Ic ..
My compianion don’t wanna go so soon .. wonder if I use first den book for them later .. anyway Tqvm for enlightening me

100 is for cruise sailings before 30apr. Sailing between May & sept is 50.

Book once you confirm as is 1st come 1st serve..

Also companions in the same cabin are also entitled to the credit.. Please check again when you book.
Abbagreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 06:50 PM   #3617

Bro .. to get the $100 or $50 ,,, when is the latest date we must book .. book by when ..
20 February 2020
Genting Dream Updates
Dear Valued Guests,
Due to the ongoing concerns surrounding the current 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak,
Dream Cruises has made the difficult decision to voluntary suspend Genting Dream’s operations
from Singapore starting 23 February 2020 to help curtail the spread of COVID-19 and because of
tightening travel restrictions by various countries. Genting Dream will resume operations in
Singapore from 27 March 2020.
As the health and safety of our guests and crew are our primary concern, from the onset of the
COVID-19 outbreak, we have been working very closely with the various local and regional
authorities in implementing stringent precautionary measures across its fleet to safeguard the well-
being of our guests and crew. We are thankful there have been no reported cases of COVID-19
while on board or transmitted via any of Dream Cruises’ ships.
We are extremely grateful for the support that we have received from you, our guests, especially
during these challenging times and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Dream
Cruises is excited to be returning to Singapore soon and we look forward to welcoming you back
with our signature service that’s “Asian at Heart, International in Spirit” in the very near future.
In light of this change, Dream Cruises would like to offer you the following options (Please choose
ONE only). Please confirm your option by marking the appropriate box with √ and supplying the
requested information below on or before 6 March 2020.
 Transfer Cruise
• Affected guests may transfer to another Genting Dream sailing for departures until 30
September 2020.
• As a gesture of goodwill, affected guests will be entitled to the following on board credits:-
Applicable for Transfer Cruise sailings on or before 30 April 2020
o SGD 250 per guest for the 5-Night cruise (Sunday sailings)
o SGD 150 per guest for the 3-Night cruise (Sunday sailings)
o SGD 100 per guest for the 2-Night cruise (Wednesday / Friday sailings)
Applicable for Transfer Cruise sailings from May – Sept 2020
o SGD 125 per guest for the 5-Night cruise (Sunday sailings)
o SGD 100 per guest for the 4-Night cruise (Monday sailings)
o SGD 75 per guest for the 3-Night cruise (Sunday sailings)
o SGD 50 per guest for the 2-Night cruise (Wednesday / Friday sailings)
• The transferred cruise will be at the prevailing rates with no amendment fees imposed. If the
new cruise fare is lower, the difference will be refunded. Guests will be required to top up the
difference if the new cruise fare is higher.
• Please note for affected Genting Rewards members who are sailing using Genting Points or
cabin promotions, please contact our Genting Rewards members’ customer service hotline.
Taurus66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 06:49 PM   #3618

Hi

Anyone ever play in the GD slot tournament before ? How is the procedure like and how you play ? Is it worth joining ?
Thx
Old 05-03-2020, 09:59 AM   #3619

Hi

Anyone ever play in the GD slot tournament before ? How is the procedure like and how you play ? Is it worth joining ?
Thx
Me participated 4 times, never win. Got into the final round once but still lost.
1) I think the tournament are for invited guests only, my sisters wanted to participate but was rejected.
2) participants have to come out with own bankroll ($400 or $600) for both prelim and final round. Players take home any winnings during the tournament.
3) tournament game type limited to Good Fortune machines locate at level 7 Red Lion. Min bet per spin $4.40 during prelim and $8.80 during final round.
4) Seats are allocated by GD to all participants, no choosing of game type.
5) Usually, there are 8 batches of players for prelim round and each batch consists 20-30 players given 10 mins to play the game, 5 participants from each batch with the highest winnings or remaining credits will move to the final round.

Is it worth joining? some think it is not worthy to use own bankroll (money) to participate a slot tournament, but me think is quite interesting though never win before. Probably for the past 4 times experiences, I didn't use a strategy but just simply play by luck and that was why I can't make it to the top 5. I have think of a strategy for next my tournament and see it is works.
kia0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 10:33 AM   #3620

Me participated 4 times, never win. Got into the final round once but still lost.
1) I think the tournament are for invited guests only, my sisters wanted to participate but was rejected.
2) participants have to come out with own bankroll ($400 or $600) for both prelim and final round. Players take home any winnings during the tournament.
3) tournament game type limited to Good Fortune machines locate at level 7 Red Lion. Min bet per spin $4.40 during prelim and $8.80 during final round.
4) Seats are allocated by GD to all participants, no choosing of game type.
5) Usually, there are 8 batches of players for prelim round and each batch consists 20-30 players given 10 mins to play the game, 5 participants from each batch with the highest winnings or remaining credits will move to the final round.

Is it worth joining? some think it is not worthy to use own bankroll (money) to participate a slot tournament, but me think is quite interesting though never win before. Probably for the past 4 times experiences, I didn't use a strategy but just simply play by luck and that was why I can't make it to the top 5. I have think of a strategy for next my tournament and see it is works.
Wow thank you so much for such a detail explanation bro ..

Was invited but still considering whether to participate on this coming tournament ..

Wishing you best of luck though ... hope u will be lucky this 5th time and win 💪
Old 05-03-2020, 12:34 PM   #3621

Strange, GD says operation will restart on 27/03/20.

But MBCC shows first date as 29/3/20.

https://mbccs.com.sg/search-ship-result/
datolim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 01:18 PM   #3622

Likely being revised. U cant book 27mar from online booking too.
cruzwhiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 01:31 PM   #3623

MBCC info is correct because RWAS online booking only shows 29/3 trip onwards. BTW, MBCC shows GD previous and next ports from May onwards is either High Seas or Port Klang. 😊
Taurus66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 01:51 PM   #3624

MBCC info is correct because RWAS online booking only shows 29/3 trip onwards. BTW, MBCC shows GD previous and next ports from May onwards is either High Seas or Port Klang. ��
still early days ..... get a parking in mbcc is easy now hahaha

I got a kaki is book on 27Mar and that date is still on.

Last edited by Winterdews; 05-03-2020 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: edit
Winterdews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 02:55 PM   #3625

Likely being revised. U cant book 27mar from online booking too.
That is good for me. Because I'm book on 27 Mar and I am not keen to go.

Virus seems to be getting worse.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...grand-princess

https://www.ktvu.com/video/661437
Old 05-03-2020, 03:00 PM   #3626
Master Member

still showing Quantum March sailing dates
Old 05-03-2020, 06:27 PM   #3627

Looks like there is another 'diamond princess' saga developing.
It is the 'Grand Princess' now.

For those of you who would like to follow this news you can click on this link.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topi...d-link/page/6/

You may want to watch the California Governor press conference here

https://www.pscp.tv/CAgovernor/1MYxNkDvBvRKw

You have to wait a few minutes before the start of the video.

I just don't think the Singapore Government would allow anything close to this to happen here in Singapore.
Old 06-03-2020, 03:02 PM   #3628

Oh no. Don't tell me another outbreak. This is bad
RandomPlankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 03:48 PM   #3629

Looks like there is another 'diamond princess' saga developing.
It is the 'Grand Princess' now.

For those of you who would like to follow this news you can click on this link.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topi...d-link/page/6/

You may want to watch the California Governor press conference here

https://www.pscp.tv/CAgovernor/1MYxNkDvBvRKw

You have to wait a few minutes before the start of the video.

I just don't think the Singapore Government would allow anything close to this to happen here in Singapore.
well you never hear what Mr Gan said.... The more widespread the more they will downgrade to yellow.. You cannnot contain it... Even safra and science park also got cases.
Winterdews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 03:50 PM   #3630

still early days ..... get a parking in mbcc is easy now hahaha

I got a kaki is book on 27Mar and that date is still on.
Is 27th still on? I just ask my host and she says she can help me book.🤞
Derek555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.