Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

korea4ever

Reaction score
confirm no need disembark covid test..me just done my check in.

yes i also checked with dream cruise or world dream yes they told me is that no need to today is the last day
and i comfirm with the mbcc swab team the in charge told me that it's 1cm only insert into the nose

Winterdews

Reaction score
yes i also checked with dream cruise or world dream yes they told me is that no need to today is the last day
and i comfirm with the mbcc swab team the in charge told me that it's 1cm only insert into the nose

no need worry swab test is getting gentler alot

korea4ever

Reaction score
no need worry swab test is getting gentler alot

hi winter
yes as i check with them the mbcc staff swab team they called me they told me is 1cm into the nose and not
like 3cm and 2cm but is about 1cm into the nose but the swab team ask me to bring my doctor memo also to show them

Last edited:

Winterdews

Reaction score
no issue booking dream variety and vision show for 20feb using the app. i boarded at 6.10pm

today got 1600+ paxs

Last edited:

Winterdews

Reaction score
you can purchase wine, liquor or beer to your cabin via room service. wine 1 bottle is 58 and 1bottle whiskey is 128 1l with 6 cans of softdrinks.

Last edited:

playplay

Reaction score
nowadays pattern alot from them..gold members also got 2 numbers to call.. sometimes is their marketing side giving the promo. if they want biz they will offer and is all subjective.. Normal pattern is gold will get free 3 trips if hit the min tp and 10tp for a free cabin

Yup. there is 2 number to call but they claim only 1 of the number handle my account. i tried calling both number and ask for rooms. 1 told me only balcony room, the other told me can give balcony deluxe. very confusing and double standard. then i also enquire for my mum, they ask me to call the other number though she also gold card. then i told them it’s very confusing and troublesome, call here and there. then they say different number handle different member account.

Winterdews

Reaction score
function 8 has been converted into a jp room. Many machines and some are new games. Outside function 8 the walkway also have machines on both sides

Winterdews

Reaction score
Yup. there is 2 number to call but they claim only 1 of the number handle my account. i tried calling both number and ask for rooms. 1 told me only balcony room, the other told me can give balcony deluxe. very confusing and double standard. then i also enquire for my mum, they ask me to call the other number though she also gold card. then i told them it’s very confusing and troublesome, call here and there. then they say different number handle different member account.

exactly...the new number they say is marketing.

Winterdews

Reaction score
the crew got new faces..the sda has improve alot too with better attitude and service quality.

Winterdews

Reaction score
laundry is available at $50 wash and fold as long u can stuff all inside the laundry bag.

i think someone ask abt this lol

Winterdews

Reaction score
live singing is available at palm court got 3 set of group. No booking is required and 1st come 1st serve..check dream daily for the timings and group performing.

lowveld

Master Member
Reaction score
nowadays pattern alot from them..gold members also got 2 numbers to call.. sometimes is their marketing side giving the promo. if they want biz they will offer and is all subjective.. Normal pattern is gold will get free 3 trips if hit the min tp and 10tp for a free cabin

Good to know thanks! Do u know what’s the min tp for 3 trips free?

Taurus66

Reaction score
With effect from 20 February 2021, all guests disembarking will NOT be required to undergo a COVID-19 test at the cruise terminal as per the latest directive from the Singapore authorities.

However, all passengers will still be required to take a mandatory COVID-19 test and have a negative test result before boarding. This remains in line with STB's CruiseSafe certification programme, which requires cruise lines to put in place measures to detect potential COVID-19 cases. On-board testing capabilities are also required, and there will be swift isolation of suspected cases and close contacts until their test results are out.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.