HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore

Like Tree118Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2020, 07:24 PM   #4531

There is a set menu for palace guests.

If you need to order others on their ala carte menu you need to pay.

The set menu for palace is quite decent.

Only Drinks menu is all paid you can choose what you like on the drink menu thru out the ship.
Hihi for Palace suite ,, do you know how much they charge to replenish the whole fridge for alcohol drinks ? Do they provide hard liquor as well ?
Abbagreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 09:10 AM   #4532

Hihi for Palace suite ,, do you know how much they charge to replenish the whole fridge for alcohol drinks ? Do they provide hard liquor as well ?
There is beer & wine in the fridge. I never see the price list but you can replenish..

If you want bottle liquor you can buy at the bars then take it back to your cabin. If you are dream elite jade and above got some disc at johnnie walker house for bottles.
Winterdews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 11:46 AM   #4533
Banned

had the chance to experience suite once. It seems suite food is like hotel buffet food and non-suite is like $20-30 buffet food
lordofthering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 11:54 AM   #4534

had the chance to experience suite once. It seems suite food is like hotel buffet food and non-suite is like $20-30 buffet food
Suite buffet no more.. It is all by menu now even for brkfst.

Suite give u unlimited alcoholic drinks as long you can drink..
Old 08-12-2020, 12:16 PM   #4535
Banned

Suite buffet no more.. It is all by menu now even for brkfst.

Suite give u unlimited alcoholic drinks as long you can drink..
paiseh. actually i mean the quality of the food. I still remember the steak cut/seafood platter from the Mark Best western food. As for the normal non-suite food, it like they mass cook and heat up
lordofthering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 04:51 PM   #4536

There is beer & wine in the fridge. I never see the price list but you can replenish..

If you want bottle liquor you can buy at the bars then take it back to your cabin. If you are dream elite jade and above got some disc at johnnie walker house for bottles.
Saw before the minibar price list beer @ $10/can (Heineken) and softdrink @ $6/can (Coca Cola, Sprite or Fanta Orange). They will fill up one time FOC for Suite Cabin.

From time to time they have promotion of 3 bottles beers for $25 at the bar or restaurants. Suite Gold card are entitled to beers, softdrinks or cafe from these places without additional charges.

Last edited by lilycll; 08-12-2020 at 06:24 PM..
lilycll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 06:36 PM   #4537

Hi, i received a whatsapp msg saying i got a comp room and 2nd pax base fare free. Any idea what is the base fare?
Derek555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 07:35 PM   #4538

Hi, i received a whatsapp msg saying i got a comp room and 2nd pax base fare free. Any idea what is the base fare?
I think is cruise fare is free. However have to pay the Seaport Taxes (about $60 currently for Cruise to Nowhere), Gratuity ($21/night/pax) and the Covid Swap Test ($60).
Old 09-12-2020, 06:35 AM   #4539

how soon can we do the online check in?
website states 90 days in advance
my departure is next week
but when i try to check in online, it keeps bringing me back to original page
I was able to do online check-in. But same issue with Dream Elite.
belgarathc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 06:45 AM   #4540

Anybody bought any insurance that can cover any covid related claim?
belgarathc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 07:14 AM   #4541

Suspected Covid-19 case on Royal Caribbean cruise to nowhere, ship returns to Singapore mid-sail

Wonder how this will impact World Dream especially those returning and sailing today.

Last edited by lilycll; 09-12-2020 at 07:45 AM..
Old 09-12-2020, 08:31 AM   #4542
High Supremacy Member

I was able to do online check-in. But same issue with Dream Elite.
I called and checked with them
apparently, they entered extra fullstops or dots or whatever on their end thats why i couldnt check in.
They amended then can liao...
whywhy80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 09:04 AM   #4543

Anybody bought any insurance that can cover any covid related claim?
If you have your own personal life insurance then you need to check with your agent is it able to cover. Other then that as covid is a known issue no insurance will cover.

But the most important is our govt cover you after you disembark. Onboard is cover by dc.

I am already satisfy that govt cover so i am not worried about insurance.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:06 AM   #4544

Suspected Covid-19 case on Royal Caribbean cruise to nowhere, ship returns to Singapore mid-sail

Wonder how this will impact World Dream especially those returning and sailing today.
i wonder is it due to their testing process.. I think is their 3rd cruise? quite a bad start.

RCL
Yes. Guest of all ages travelling with us must undergo a SARS-CoV-2 test within 48 to 72 hours prior to boarding and obtain a negative result. Guests will also be tested at the terminal at the conclusion of their cruise. The cost of your SARS-CoV-2 tests is included in your cruise fare for sailings departing on or before 18 March 2021, though we will continue to evaluate circumstances and update our policy and timeframe if necessary. Closer to your sail date, approximately 14-10 days prior to sailing, we'll provide clear directions for testing at The Raffles City Convention Hall.

Last edited by Winterdews; 09-12-2020 at 09:10 AM.. Reason: edit
Old 09-12-2020, 09:10 AM   #4545
High Supremacy Member

If you have your own personal life insurance then you need to check with your agent is it able to cover. Other then that as covid is a known issue no insurance will cover.

But the most important is our govt cover you after you disembark. Onboard is cover by dc.

I am already satisfy that govt cover so i am not worried about insurance.
I am also looking if any insurance will cover
Govt got cover after we disembark ah?
Can feed more info on this?

i wonder is it due to their testing process.. I think is their 3rd cruise? quite a bad start.
They just started early this month?
really bad start

Confirm positive case liao
Wonder how it will affect DC in this case

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-singapore-mid
whywhy80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.