Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Ling3318

Reaction score
[QUOTE=kia0042;Who else is going 3 Feb?
Vincent66
gone-fishing
lush321
kia0042
Ling3318

Last edited:

weiiix

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, is there anyway to find out abt the pricing for suite room? On the website it just show *.

Need to see whats the price difference between normal pricing and staff discount for 4 pax.

And does all suite room come with the privileges? The drink package is only for the first night?

Thanks alot.

datolim

Reaction score
Hi all, is there anyway to find out abt the pricing for suite room? On the website it just show *.

Need to see whats the price difference between normal pricing and staff discount for 4 pax.

And does all suite room come with the privileges? The drink package is only for the first night?

Thanks alot.

Phone GD sales.

gone_fishing

Reaction score
What time should we go to check in tomorrow? Is it ok if I go at 1.30?

Sent from my fone using GAGT

Vincent66

Reaction score
What boarding pass number did you get. Have they started boarding now.

Started boarding at 1pm for group 1 and 2. My group number is 4. Only a short wait.

Anyway, did not join the queue for self check in kiosk. It was a very long queue. Went in direct for manual check in using dream elite member. So much faster.

oceanluv

Reaction score
Got back from 01 Feb cruise. Boarding was a breeze, general boarding so just walk in upon check-in. Foodwise, is not as bad as what most commented, except the Chinese at Dining Room lower.

Keen to go on longer trip. May I know minimum how many nights will have fireworks onboard? Thks.

hisokaomi

Reaction score
Got back from 01 Feb cruise. Boarding was a breeze, general boarding so just walk in upon check-in. Foodwise, is not as bad as what most commented, except the Chinese at Dining Room lower.

Keen to go on longer trip. May I know minimum how many nights will have fireworks onboard? Thks.

Need to go for 5 night cruises

gone_fishing

Reaction score
Butler said usually for 4 nights cruise but v short. This cny cruise lasted quite long...almost 3 mins.

gone_fishing

Reaction score
This cny cruise they served a lot of lobsters, alaskan king crabs and abalone. Wondering if it's the same usually?

gone_fishing

Reaction score
You in Palace, 'butler'?
Yes lobster, etc normal for palace.
Yep was a palace guest this trip. See the queues everywhere else damn scary. They said there were abt 4200 guests? Oic abt the lobsters etc, thanks! Lol saw some regulars (from their interactions with staff) must be sick of the food will order something else from kitchen rather than take from buffet spread.

datolim

Reaction score
Yep was a palace guest this trip. See the queues everywhere else damn scary. They said there were abt 4200 guests? Oic abt the lobsters etc, thanks! Lol saw some regulars (from their interactions with staff) must be sick of the food will order something else from kitchen rather than take from buffet spread.

Did you go and see the shows. There were 3600 Pax on my cruise and the butler told me I could use the entrance on the sixth floor. Didn't realise it is a side entrance which leads to a door just beside the stage.

I was shocked when I went through the door. The whole studio was packed solid with people and there must be 1000 pair of eyes looking at me. My first thought was what was happening. Then I saw that the first two rows were empty.
I felt embarrassed as I realised the first two rows were reserved for palace guests. Never felt so awkward as all these people must be wondering where I am coming from.

Last edited:

gone_fishing

Reaction score
Did you go and see the shows. There were 3600 Pax on my cruise and the butler told me I could use the entrance on the sixth floor. Didn't realise it is a side entrance which leads to a door just beside the stage.

I was shocked when I went through the door. The whole studio was packed solid with people and there must be 1000 pair of eyes looking at me. My first thought was what was happening. Then I saw that the first two rows were empty.
I felt embarrassed as I realised the first two rows were reserved for palace guests. Never felt so awkward as all these people must be wondering where I am coming from.
Yep we caught both sonio and china got talent and used the palace guests entrance on the 6th floor where silk road is. Funnily while we sat at front row during sonio, they blocked off 1st two rows for china got talent citing safety reason. They didn't allow anyone to sit at the 2 front row seats throughout. Some palace regular complained that he watched the show so many times before and this is the first time that they have done that. Wonder why...

datolim

Reaction score
I am on the GD now and want to report on the food in the Palace Buffet.

Day 1 lunch... Abalone. Dinner... Alaska King crab + file minion steak

Day 2. Lunch... File minion steak. Dinner … Alaska King crab + Lobster

Day 3 Lunch … Lobster....Dinner... Alaska King crab + file minion steak

All meals served with premium wine or fresh squeezed orange juice.

Looking forward to my next booked cruises spaced 3 weeks apart.

I would cruise in the Palace just for the food alone.

Last edited:

tc12345

Reaction score
I am on the GD now and want to report on the food in the Palace Buffet.

Day 1 lunch... Abalone. Dinner... Alaska King crab + file minion steak

Day 2. Lunch... File minion steak. Dinner … Alaska King crab + Lobster

Day 3 Lunch … Lobster....Dinner... Alaska King crab + file minion steak

All meals served with premium wine or fresh squeezed orange juice.

Looking forward to my next booked cruises spaced 3 weeks apart.

I would cruise in the Palace just for the food alone.

I'm in the same cruise as you in Palace as well.
How did you manage to get Alaska king crab everyday? You ate at the same speciality restaurant everyday?

As compared to my previous Palace experience about 1 year back, the main difference is they include fresh juices now. Also, all the main in the Palace semi buffet menu never change for the whole cruise now, previously 1 of the main will be different everyday.

datolim

Reaction score
I'm in the same cruise as you in Palace as well.
How did you manage to get Alaska king crab everyday? You ate at the same speciality restaurant everyday?

As compared to my previous Palace experience about 1 year back, the main difference is they include fresh juices now. Also, all the main in the Palace semi buffet menu never change for the whole cruise now, previously 1 of the main will be different everyday.

Yes I eat in the same Palace Buffet three meals a day.

Juice and wine you have to sign for it but there is zero charge for these. Yes very little change in the menu. From my previous trip I know they will have premium lamb chop for lunch today.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.