Jetstar offline payment....

Keo_86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
already made my payment in singpost....normally how long will they confirm my ticket? do i have to collect the air ticket? or there won't be any air tix??? the receipt is our tix???

sorry...1st timer here....

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there wun be any air ticket issued to u. ur only proof is the email they sent u and the receipt.

in fact Jetstar very relac one.. when u book online they didnt even bother to ask u enter ur passport number, only ur full name that appears in ur passport. when check in just present ur passport and they will check the name that appears in the booking with ur passport. simple :D

Keo_86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there wun be any air ticket issued to u. ur only proof is the email they sent u and the receipt.

in fact Jetstar very relac one.. when u book online they didnt even bother to ask u enter ur passport number, only ur full name that appears in ur passport. when check in just present ur passport and they will check the name that appears in the booking with ur passport. simple :D

oh...thanks...so normally the email will take how long?

haha...super simple man.... so for my return tix..also must show them the reciept???

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i pay by credit card and i receive my email itinerary within 30 minutes. normally after i book finish.. i will check my booking and resend the itinerary. damn fast will receive. :D

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not very budget to pay by credit card. $6 fee for 1 way $12 fee for return trip

Keo_86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha guys! i got the confirmation mail! =) cool!

but 1 thing i don't understand....if i had knew earlier on...i might as well don't pay the extra $6...zzz

"Jetstar doesn't garantee the requested seats will be available".....

it's like wtf....then why in the 1st place...they have this option for people??

just all put random lah....zzzz

Keo_86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and for my handheld or backpack less than 10kg..dont need to check in right??

so...on tat day itself...just go straight to the gate is it?

kelvinloh

Reaction score
First timer trying to book Jetstar, can someone advise which option to choose for offline paymet?

Is it true, can use credit card to pay at SingPost ? TIA.

DesertStrike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
omg, i pay by credit card, means got extra fee to pay?

and the seats, although i have choosen my seat, they can allocate another seat to me?!

water88

Reaction score
S.A.M

Anybody can tell me? If I want to payment using S.A.M , what section should I choose in order to pay to secure my flight?

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was playing around SAMS but cannot find jetstar to pay also..

coolyang

Reaction score
Can use SAM menu what

IN reply to the above post, using Singpost SAM machine, click on "Shop at SAM" "Travel" and jetstar will appear.:)

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pay at any counter can use Credit card...confirmed...cos harbourfront branch is not listed in jetstar page, but also can pay... :p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.