Must read : Time Share Scam Awareness! Don't be the next victim!

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

1_2_complaint

Reaction score
No i was signed with the Emperor resorts international (ERI).
The second time was signed an update contract with them as well where to waive the payment of the annual maintenance fee to them and they will cease the pay back of the $500 yearly to me.
As this two contract i signed with ERI. will it be not recognised by the Emperor holding?

I not very sure.
Are u still paying them?
Have u paid finish?

ckleecs

Reaction score
I had done all the payment.
I would like to ignore it but one thing make me feel worry is the annual subcription fee.

garfieldodie

Reaction score
I am one of the victim on timeshare. Recently, I received a call from this company - Fine Harvest Pte Ltd. Claim that they are representing the so and so. They are helping and buying back the timeshare but you are require to payout a some before they accept and issued the official letter. I told them I don't have that sum of money and would like to hold but they keep push and I firmed that I will decide.

I am lucky I stopped it. I checked on the website with the timeshare buyer. They will not charge a sum of repayment. What 7 -9 months payback and must pay out front a sum. All these are cheater. They only charge the legal fee when there is a buyer willing to buy from you. The cost is only for the paperwork for transferring.

Emperor Resort...Club Emperor...and so on...they cheat! There is only Emperor Club membership in HK. Singapore??? What Emperor Holdings??? Is a HK office. I am checking with them.

Last, I don't think there a company could buy and sell the time share in Singapore. Hopefully, can find one overseas.

1_2_complaint

Reaction score
I am one of the victim on timeshare. Recently, I received a call from this company - Fine Harvest Pte Ltd. Claim that they are representing the so and so. They are helping and buying back the timeshare but you are require to payout a some before they accept and issued the official letter. I told them I don't have that sum of money and would like to hold but they keep push and I firmed that I will decide.

I am lucky I stopped it. I checked on the website with the timeshare buyer. They will not charge a sum of repayment. What 7 -9 months payback and must pay out front a sum. All these are cheater. They only charge the legal fee when there is a buyer willing to buy from you. The cost is only for the paperwork for transferring.

Emperor Resort...Club Emperor...and so on...they cheat! There is only Emperor Club membership in HK. Singapore??? What Emperor Holdings??? Is a HK office. I am checking with them.

Last, I don't think there a company could buy and sell the time share in Singapore. Hopefully, can find one overseas.
Are u still paying the time share company?

tiotio

Reaction score
Hi Guys, just kena from a company Global Securities, they say they are assign by ITRA to do a claim for your timeshare if you register with them, after all the bla bla registering they will offer to transfer your timeshare account to Realty Access, but have to pay a certian amount, mine was 12.5K, as the amount is too big and they use force tactic saying that if you dont transfer those timeshare people will blug you for maintance fee which i never paid for 10yrs and this and that, they keep saying it is an investment of 12.5k and i am rid of this timeshare for life, at the end of 2 yrs i will be able to get back my investment with interest

I was also told that all this are proctected as they have a trustee for the investment which is hutchinson & Co and i had a 5 days cooling off period from the day i sign the contract, however what i did not know is they will spilt up the contract saying that by taking up the travel package i will get a discount of a few hundred for the annual subscibtion fee for the investment.

I sign and paid 1k and once i am out i check on them and found out that it is another possible scam, the next day i went to terminate the contract and was told that only the 9k agreement can be terminated, the 3.5k which is under Leisure alliance cannot be cancel and i had paid a deposit of 1k for it, rubbish! i was not told about that.

they also claim that i had to pay the $1250 euro that they had paid for me up front to the trustee., on top of that, i had to pay the outstanding 2.5k for the leisure alliance package! i told them i am not paying any more to them and walk off but they say will ask me down for legal consultation for the outstanding, rubbish!

That Ang moh name is David and the person who talk to me is from singapore, name is doris tan, i have ask lawyers about this and they say all i can do is wait for their lawyers letter demanding me to pay then i can defend myself as thru out the session they are mis leading and alot of mis representation going on although there is no proof as i sign a legal binding contract, guys pls beware, they are link with ITRA

garfieldodie

Reaction score
Finished paying. I asked to selling but they said they do not have this service. I am also very angry to ERI as they did not send the membership certificate and the membership card to me. I keep calling and quote them what the bad service they are providing. They also black listed in Singapore CASE. They stopped giving stupid reasons. I asked further, they allow me to terminate but no return. I will keep calling till they can give an answer of selling the membership.

What about you? Finish paying?

KitsonW

Reaction score
Anyone of you received a call from a company call
Khoo & Krishnan Associates at United House, 20 Kramat Lane. They claim that they could help to terminate the membership and could be get back your money but you need to pay the penalty fee to the Emperor club(the developer), then they will arrange appointment for you with the lawyer to sign some contract and termination letter.

The whole process will take about 7 -9 months for emperor holding to process and refund the money by trusty to your bank account.
When the money is in your bank account with bank guarantee but cannot use yet until they arrange you to go to the court to surrender all the document and the court will assign a letter to the bank to ask them release the money to you. Once you received the money you will need to pay the company about 8 - 15% of the amount your base on the amount you received and this amount is in the contract.

Do not know how true this company can help on our membership termination.

Did they say how they get your contact info? I got a call from them saying that they are getting people down these few days to help people to terminate their ERI contract. I told them I'm not free as it's too last minutes.
Anyone been down yesterday or today? How's the crowd?

Toh_zx2004

Reaction score
Do not trust those companies that tell you that they can terminate and recovery your money. Heard that there's no success in recovery of money.
So ask yourself, how do they get your contact.?if you feel something is wrong or in doubt, walk away..

Last edited:

garfieldodie

Reaction score
ckleecs, Don't fall into it. I received a call and having the same address but the company name is Fine Harvest. Telling the same thing. I deposited $200 and I ask for refund the next day. Yet, the person by the name Roy Mohan, HP: 98235016, he said he will refund but have to wait for one and half month. Well I wait and I will be calling and chasing him for refund next week.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did they say how they get your contact info? I got a call from them saying that they are getting people down these few days to help people to terminate their ERI contract. I told them I'm not free as it's too last minutes.
Anyone been down yesterday or today? How's the crowd?
forget the crowd! I also got a call yesterday. They asked whether I am a client of Emperor (how they know?). Said they are helping clients terminate blah blah... I challenged them what gives you the right to do that? Did some government agency give them the right? They couldnt really answer but only keep repeating. And ask me to come down this morning. I asked them why so last minute. They give some rubbish excuse of saying that they tried to call me earlier ONCE before, but i never pick up. Haha!!! Then say will sms me the address. I said ok but then at the end of the day they never smsed me. Then still dare to call me this morning again and insist that they smsed me and say tell me to go down.

If these guys are acting professionally, u think they will do that? call u last minute, try to get u to commit to a timing to go down...

ellylily

Reaction score
received call from 62240295, asked me to go down and to refund my $ that i hv paid for my timeshare.

Address : 100 Cecil St, #09 -02
The Globe Building

Appreciate if members can advice...
Thanks.

FRISBEE099

Reaction score
Another suspicious racket spotted

Recieved a call from a person claiming to be from ITRA National refund centre offering to get my money back from Asia Travel Club. She said that a class action suit will be initiated very soon and I have to hurry up.

I just said Im not interested.

Anyone got experience with this ITRA?

JC gotconned

Reaction score
Weihan & zzzhuo

Possible to email me at igotcon@gmail to discuss about CMI and CHE. I topped up CMI membership to get CHE sell off my membership. For more than 1 year, i can't get any update and lately, i've been calling their Robinsons office and the phone was never answered! I must have been conned and still desperately waiting.

JC gotconned

Reaction score
Pls advise on CMI & CHE

Weihan & zzzhuo

Possible to email me at igotcon@gmail to discuss about CMI and CHE. I topped up CMI membership to get CHE sell off my membership. For more than 1 year, i can't get any update and lately, i've been calling their Robinsons office and the phone was never answered! I must have been conned and still desperately waiting.

desboy37

Reaction score
No, i dint sign any thing yet cause the termination fee is a big sum as well more than 10k. I just curious some wording they say is true or not Because they told me that when we sign the contract there have two contract one with emperor holding and the other one is with ERI, where the contract with ERI is not agreeable or accepted by the Emperor holding. This make me feel very strange, since the ERI is appointed or authorized to sell the membership how come the contract with ERI is not recognised by the Emperor holding?

Had went down today and make an appt with their lawyer.. Only found out about this post now so am caught in a situation..
they claim that my membership needs to be paid in full before they can proceed to terminate the membership.
they claim my membership is worth 54k now but need me to pay the balance of 20k and at the end of the lawsuit, i will get back 54k minus 15% comm..
they made me sign a contract with a five days cooling days period and if i do not wish to terminate, i can get back the deposit..
had paid 2k deposit, lawyer appt next thur, five days cooling period till nxt friday.. what should i do? anyone can advice?

ivanotas

Reaction score
Recieved a call from a person claiming to be from ITRA National refund centre offering to get my money back from Asia Travel Club. She said that a class action suit will be initiated very soon and I have to hurry up.

I just said Im not interested.

Anyone got experience with this ITRA?

Got the same call. Telling me the same thing. Lucky did a search and found this thread. Screw them.. not going down to sign more rubbish paper. if they wanna help they should meet me at my convenience like property agents.

FRISBEE099

Reaction score
I found out from other posts that this ITRA is just another scam company. If you agree to go down you have to attend a seminar at suntec city, which is the same old story all over again: in order to refund your money from ATC you need to invest in another product/membership.

And if you do give them money, do you think you will get a single cent back from them in the future?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.