HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

Like Tree48Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-11-2020, 03:31 PM   #1786

Staying in a grand suite for 5D4N end December

Just saw that North Star experience is $10.88 per adult and iFly is $39.44 per adult

Is this considered cheap or on sale or supposedly free ?
Nice! How much was that?
bluegt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2020, 03:32 PM   #1787

has never been free..its a 1 time experience
It used to be free in the past for Singapore sailings but they began charging when Quantum changed to sail an entire season from Singapore similar to what RC charges in China.
direptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2020, 03:43 PM   #1788
Master Member

It used to be free in the past for Singapore sailings but they began charging when Quantum changed to sail an entire season from Singapore similar to what RC charges in China.
i see.. must be when quantum 1st arrived SG in 2016
Old 21-11-2020, 04:47 PM   #1789

i see.. must be when quantum 1st arrived SG in 2016
Yeah, Ovation was free as well when she was sailing from Singapore as well. The charge is quite a recent thing.
direptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2020, 05:35 PM   #1790

They have a system error where they are double-issuing refunds, resulting in an outstanding balance on the account.

This has happened to me twice now (cancelled and rebooked internet, then cancelled and rebooked a drinks package 2 weeks later)
Did you pay them back for the double-issued refund? Now I'm unsure whether I owe them anything and whether I should pay. I may have to call them on Monday (RC Singapore hotline only works during office hours).
innumerabilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2020, 05:50 PM   #1791
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone able to check in on your sailing using the app?

Iím sailing end Dec, received an email to check in and when I load the app and reservation, I can see my booking but I canít do anything on the app.

It prompts me ďWeíre working on the fun, check back later for more details, sailing on a charter? Details of your adventure awaits onboard.Ē
StanII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2020, 06:38 PM   #1792
Supremacy Member

I’m sailing end Dec, received an email to check in and when I load the app and reservation, I can see my booking but I can’t do anything on the app.

It prompts me “We’re working on the fun, check back later for more details, sailing on a charter? Details of your adventure awaits onboard.”
Check in using PC?
chaotah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2020, 07:42 PM   #1793
Master Member

Iím sailing end Dec, received an email to check in and when I load the app and reservation, I can see my booking but I canít do anything on the app.

It prompts me ďWeíre working on the fun, check back later for more details, sailing on a charter? Details of your adventure awaits onboard.Ē
Check in using RCL account
viethai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2020, 09:44 PM   #1794

Did you pay them back for the double-issued refund? Now I'm unsure whether I owe them anything and whether I should pay. I may have to call them on Monday (RC Singapore hotline only works during office hours).
Yes, I had to pay them the balance. I received two refunds on my CC so net I still paid the correct amount. I was quite worried they would cancel my booking if I didnít pay!
innumerabilis likes this.
bluegt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2020, 03:04 AM   #1795

Yes, I had to pay them the balance. I received two refunds on my CC so net I still paid the correct amount. I was quite worried they would cancel my booking if I didnít pay!
Thanks for sharing, I checked my credit card and indeed they over-refunded In fact they refunded three times - the cost of the dining package for each passenger x2, and one combined sum for both passengers.

I just paid the balance.
innumerabilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2020, 10:47 AM   #1796
Master Member

for your reading pleasure

PROMOTIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS as of 22 Nov 2020

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/sgp/e...ons/promotions
Old 22-11-2020, 01:24 PM   #1797
Master Member

take note of this

resumes sailing from Singapore in less than 10 days!
Royal Caribbean International Quantum of the Seas will resume 3/4 nights #OceanGetaway sailings from Singapore. Here is some insights to how cruising onboard will be like, as well as some pre-cruise formalities.
Wellness Check:
A Wellness Check is not a swab testing. All Guest will need to complete a Wellness Check at the Pier before you check in. The Wellness Check is to ensure guests have the Negative COV-2 rt/PCR test result, have completed the Health Questionnaire and temperature Check.
Cruise Planner:
You can start making reservations for specialty restaurants or internet packages once you have booked your cruise, just as before.
North Star and RipCord by iFly are open for booking about two weeks before your sailing, and it appears to be chargeable. Slots runs out fast, so make sure you book your preferred slot fast.

https://www.facebook.com/sgcruisesoc...52084224820505
Old 22-11-2020, 11:08 PM   #1798
Supremacy Member

chaotah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2020, 02:25 AM   #1799
Supremacy Member

when u sailing? u seem like damn onz!

thanks for the updates!

take note of this

resumes sailing from Singapore in less than 10 days!
Royal Caribbean International Quantum of the Seas will resume 3/4 nights #OceanGetaway sailings from Singapore. Here is some insights to how cruising onboard will be like, as well as some pre-cruise formalities.
Wellness Check:
A Wellness Check is not a swab testing. All Guest will need to complete a Wellness Check at the Pier before you check in. The Wellness Check is to ensure guests have the Negative COV-2 rt/PCR test result, have completed the Health Questionnaire and temperature Check.
Cruise Planner:
You can start making reservations for specialty restaurants or internet packages once you have booked your cruise, just as before.
North Star and RipCord by iFly are open for booking about two weeks before your sailing, and it appears to be chargeable. Slots runs out fast, so make sure you book your preferred slot fast.

https://www.facebook.com/sgcruisesoc...52084224820505
rbtr8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2020, 02:58 AM   #1800

Yeah, Ovation was free as well when she was sailing from Singapore as well. The charge is quite a recent thing.
North Star and IFLY on the longer cruises on Quantum are free. In fact you can go so many times.
Wavesplasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.