Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

CRViper

Reaction score
which insurances u going for?

I have the AIG Annual family plan, but I think most travel insurance from all major insurer should cover cruise I think. But no harm to check directly with whichever the insurer you will be buying from

CRViper

Reaction score
reading other threads and forums looks like the dining rooms are pretty gopd, so first time cruise i just eat those bah

but the key i will get since first family trip in a long while, make it memorable. get to have the flowrider for longer etc , cheaper than go sentosa play. and got internet which i will buy anyways

Yep enjoy the trip most important. If the key ever goes on sale, maybe I will consider. For now if buying the key at 50/pax/day do add up quite a sum of money when cruising with many pax

roadrunner_552

Reaction score
reading other threads and forums looks like the dining rooms are pretty gopd, so first time cruise i just eat those bah

but the key i will get since first family trip in a long while, make it memorable. get to have the flowrider for longer etc , cheaper than go sentosa play. and got internet which i will buy anyways

I wonder if the internet is just for the first day or the whole trip.

icekachang72

Reaction score
I have also booked a 6D5N QOTS in December from Next Cruise. I think iFly and North Star is free for ships departing from SG. It seems only chargeable for China ports.

okytslozowxn

Reaction score
Free ifly onboard spectrum? I oso din saw option for booking ifly & northstar in my cruise planner

Strange, when I log-in to my cruise planner, there isn’t an option to book and pay for both the activities. Unless need to book and pay on the ship itself.

Anyway I tried iFly on Spectrum few months ago. Really fun.

hisokaomi

Reaction score
Free ifly onboard spectrum? I oso din saw option for booking ifly & northstar in my cruise planner

I have log in to my cruise planner for quantum on Dec this year. Ifly and Northstar are chargeable on quantum for cruise itinerary that are less than 9 nights. Online booking and payment not available. Need to book and pay on the ship.

angelatanbl

Reaction score
I have booked a 6D5N QOTS in 16 November & still considering if I should purchase The Key package for 4 adults or just purchase VOOM SURF + STREAM Voyage Package for 4 Devices. If The Key package for 4 adults will add up S$1k+.

icekachang72

Reaction score
It is. I see it as an option in my cruise planner for QOTS this dec. $50+/day/pax

$51.67 per day for an adult. The benefits doesn’t really justified this amount of fee ...

Summary of your benefits:
• Priority check-in and boarding on Day 1. Upon arrival at the terminal, follow The Key check-in signage to your designated check-in area.
• Carry-on bag drop off and delivery to stateroom. Drop-off your carry-on bags in the Main Dining Room until 1:30pm.
• Exclusive welcome lunch in the Main Dining Room featuring the Chops Grille menu. Seating is from 11:30am – 1:30pm.
• Private hours at onboard activities including Rock Climbing, FlowRider and more. The private hours schedule will be provided on the welcome letter you will receive onboard on Day 1.
• Priority departure at ports of call from ship-to-shore.
• Seats in the exclusive VIP seating section at shows in the Main Theater, AquaTheater, Studio B and Two70. You must reserve your show tickets in advance in the Entertainment section of Cruise Planner (up to 72 hours before your sailing) or onboard the ship.
• VOOM ® Surf & Stream 1 Device high speed internet.
• On debarkation day, enjoy an exclusive à la carte breakfast and choice departure.
* When you receive your SeaPass card, it will have an icon confirming your purchase of The Key. The Key must be purchased prior to sailing by each guest age 6 or older assigned to the same stateroom.

codexboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$51.67 per day for an adult. The benefits doesn’t really justified this amount of fee ...

Summary of your benefits:
• Priority check-in and boarding on Day 1. Upon arrival at the terminal, follow The Key check-in signage to your designated check-in area.
• Carry-on bag drop off and delivery to stateroom. Drop-off your carry-on bags in the Main Dining Room until 1:30pm.
• Exclusive welcome lunch in the Main Dining Room featuring the Chops Grille menu. Seating is from 11:30am – 1:30pm.
• Private hours at onboard activities including Rock Climbing, FlowRider and more. The private hours schedule will be provided on the welcome letter you will receive onboard on Day 1.
• Priority departure at ports of call from ship-to-shore.
• Seats in the exclusive VIP seating section at shows in the Main Theater, AquaTheater, Studio B and Two70. You must reserve your show tickets in advance in the Entertainment section of Cruise Planner (up to 72 hours before your sailing) or onboard the ship.
• VOOM ® Surf & Stream 1 Device high speed internet.
• On debarkation day, enjoy an exclusive à la carte breakfast and choice departure.
* When you receive your SeaPass card, it will have an icon confirming your purchase of The Key. The Key must be purchased prior to sailing by each guest age 6 or older assigned to the same stateroom.
im gonna buy, wifi already half the price, go sentosa play flowrider also not cheap, q damn long for that few minutes damn sian one

codexboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
by the way now cruise planner only show the premium stuff and pre-paid tours, dining. when can we start booking shows etc?

ixoral

Reaction score
Actually why must have WiFi? To contact family members while on board? I’ll prob depend on travel roaming whenever there’s signal or when the ship docks at port. Maybe this is a good chance to unwind & switch off..read a book..eat and sleep. Make full use of the activities avail on board.

Lol maybe easier said than done. Prob I’ll pre-download some drama episodes in my phone to watch at night.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.