Royal Carribbean - Voyager of the Seas

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where do I buy your seasick pills ?

any pharmacy or chinese medication shop..its for motion sickness

Motion sickness is a sensation of wooziness. It usually occurs when you’re traveling by car, boat, plane, or train. Your body's sensory organs send mixed messages to your brain, causing dizziness, lightheadedness, or nausea. Some people learn early in their lives that they’re prone to the condition.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think they pull out ice odyssey show..replaced by "Battle for planet Laser Tag"
:(:(:(:(

If you need a glass of complimentary champagne and free gift ..attend the art auction :D:D:D

shpesft

Reaction score
Don’t think they have pulled the show. Just might not be in the app yet. Other revamp ships (Mariner and Navigafor of the seas) have ice show as well as ice rink skating and laser tag at different timing though it’s the same venue.

I’ll let you guys know when I’m back next Friday lol

think they pull out ice odyssey show..replaced by "Battle for planet Laser Tag"
:(:(:(:(

If you need a glass of complimentary champagne and free gift ..attend the art auction :D:D:D

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Laser tag more fun but should make the space bigger like 2 decks. Then team of 2 vs 2 go tactical and shoot

Don’t think they have pulled the show. Just might not be in the app yet. Other revamp ships (Mariner and Navigafor of the seas) have ice show as well as ice rink skating and laser tag at different timing though it’s the same venue.

I’ll let you guys know when I’m back next Friday lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.