Travelling Batam Indonesia

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Hi

I have booked Harris Waterfront Resort but i realised only Sindo Ferry is with 1-2 timings available. i plan to take to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal (assuming it is the next nearest ferry terminal to Harris Waterfront) and then take a cab to Harris Waterfront Resort - do you know how much it will cost? any reliable taxi to recommend and/or is there a place i can book the taxi from?

I plan to take an early ferry to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal and then drop my luggage at the hotel before i take a cab to Batam City Square (BCS) for my lunch - any recommendation for the lunch and the estimated taxi fare?

For seafood - you recommend A2 - do you have the address? thanks

Email Harris resort for a shuttle to pick you up from ferry terminal. Every terminal has taxis but pretty much all is similar price. Check if resort has shuttle going to bcs mall and return. A2 is just beside bcs mall.

dongaxely

Reaction score
Hi, im going to batam family holiday trip this weekend. I want to buy S$500 worth of Indonesia rupiah. If u don't want, can sell to me? Thanks. Pls call me at 97429180.

daydreaming

Reaction score
Hi, im going to batam family holiday trip this weekend. I want to buy S$500 worth of Indonesia rupiah. If u don't want, can sell to me? Thanks. Pls call me at 97429180.

today rate as XE = 9638
better go to batam for change, around nagoya got many money changer,
dont change in terminal or mall

thanks

Junky_89

Reaction score
hi,

i would like to travel to batam on hari raya long weekend.

Just wonder if will it be all the shops closed for business due to hari raya.

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will be open but likely ferry from sg will be pack with lot of people.

Queendom

Reaction score
Hi all
I intend to spend 1 day shopping and looking to book a hotel nearby shopping mall. Hv come across few malls when reading thru, Nagoya hill shopping mall, mega mall and bsc. May i know which is a bigger mall and which do you recommend for shopping, resturants and buying of local food like kuey lapis. Thanks.

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all
I intend to spend 1 day shopping and looking to book a hotel nearby shopping mall. Hv come across few malls when reading thru, Nagoya hill shopping mall, mega mall and bsc. May i know which is a bigger mall and which do you recommend for shopping, resturants and buying of local food like kuey lapis. Thanks.

can book gideon hotel as it stone throw away from bcs mall and a2 food court . taxi to nagoya only 10 min.
mega mall is at the ferry nothing much u can visit when u taking the ferry back ,2 hrs would be enought to shop at mega mall.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Will be @ Harris Batam Waterfront this wkend.
We only know Nagoya Hill mall which is rather far and $$$ if have to take a taxi (worse if there are 15 of us).
Any other options for shopping and dinner near Harris?

daydreaming

Reaction score
Hi all

most famous is BCS Mall, Nagoya Hill Mall, and mega mall.

Will be @ Harris Batam Waterfront this wkend.
We only know Nagoya Hill mall which is rather far and $$$ if have to take a taxi (worse if there are 15 of us).
Any other options for shopping and dinner near Harris?
no shopping centre and dinner near harris..
wah 15 persons need to take 3 cars of MPV Car or 2 cars but one car should take 8 persons.. usually resort taxi dont want to take..

shorty07

Reaction score
Anyone been to batam during hari raya? Thinking of going there this upcoming hari raya haji. Wil the shops b open as usual?

daydreaming

Reaction score
Thank you for ur support :D

eSYfnDc.jpg

IBnvD8L.jpg

naomi7115

Reaction score
Re: CNY in Batam

Hi all~

wonder if anyone spend their CNY in Batam before? Are the shops/restaurant open? Am thinking of planning a family trip to spend CNY long weekend there ^_^

Thanks in advance!

daydreaming

Reaction score
Hi all~

wonder if anyone spend their CNY in Batam before? Are the shops/restaurant open? Am thinking of planning a family trip to spend CNY long weekend there ^_^

Thanks in advance!

Yes, some chinese shops will closed during CNY,
but th rest still will opened. dont worry, you still can find foodcourt or restaurant to get food :D:D

so fast plan ahead to CNY ..power!!!

yeah, long term planning :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.