US help.

fone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erwin.. may i know wat airline did u take to US and how much ? It allow stop over 3 days in Taiwan or Japan ?

Usually airlines try to promote their home country with cheap/free stopovers. So like SQ promotes Singapore stopover, while CX provides Hong Kong stopovers. If you want Taiwan / Japan stopovers, look for airlines based in those countries for cheap or free stopovers.

@Erwinlow, I can help abit, replying on your other thread, but I'm in Taiwan now, so expect delays in replying.

droozy

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks Erwin.. that is cheap !
Thank fone ^^ check the price for sept so ex.. like > 2k for ana

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually airlines try to promote their home country with cheap/free stopovers. So like SQ promotes Singapore stopover, while CX provides Hong Kong stopovers. If you want Taiwan / Japan stopovers, look for airlines based in those countries for cheap or free stopovers.

@Erwinlow, I can help abit, replying on your other thread, but I'm in Taiwan now, so expect delays in replying.
No prob fone, thanks for all your help so far, appreciate it!

Ahh. I'll be in Taipei for 3 nights also. From about 7-8th April onwards. Staying at San Want Hotel.

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw, saw on China Airlines facebook, offer for TODAY ONLY. Sin-LAX, USD620 excluding tax.

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Flight at 10am tomorrow. Excited!

Lucky we got some help and managed to change seats from the last few rows to 2nd row. *gasp*

ctloo13

Reaction score
Anyone? Also, is it better to visit the east or west rim of the Grand Canyon? Intend to book a day trip there, probably by helicopter. Slightly ex but its a good experience I guess! Furthermore, on those premium outlets website, when you signup as member for free, theres a coupon booklet where they give you 20% off GC tours or $50/pax etcetc.

Anyone can help!

I went for the Grand Canyon helicopter tours for $329 usd per adult.
www.Papillon.com is Papillon Grand Canyon helicopters.
Don't miss this great experience....

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went for the Grand Canyon helicopter tours for $329 usd per adult.
www.Papillon.com is Papillon Grand Canyon helicopters.
Don't miss this great experience....
Thanks! Will book this soon. Any idea how many days in advance do you need to book?

Pretty cold here in SF. Raining + strong wind! Heading to Gilroy tmr.

ctloo13

Reaction score
Thanks! Will book this soon. Any idea how many days in advance do you need to book?

Hi, when you reach Las Vegas, u may check with your hotel and on the street they r agents selling Grand canyon tour...
Enjoy your trip....

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, when you reach Las Vegas, u may check with your hotel and on the street they r agents selling Grand canyon tour...
Enjoy your trip....
Cos I actually signed up for some VIP club on premiumoutlets.com and there is a $50 discount per pax. So...

Anyway, all along thought that China Airlines B747 TPE-SFO have the personal TV infront of you. In the end don't have wah piang eh.

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't complain esp if u are saving on airticket. Raining in SF sucks now I am in chicago enjoyin -4C and cloudy skies.

Qannik

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

go for some ghirardelli dessert at ghirardelli square...i think the best hot fudge i've tasted :D

therat

Master Member
Reaction score
Cos I actually signed up for some VIP club on premiumoutlets.com and there is a $50 discount per pax. So...

Anyway, all along thought that China Airlines B747 TPE-SFO have the personal TV infront of you. In the end don't have wah piang eh.

regular login and check the premiumoutlets.
Their promotion change every week. Popular promotion, few days change.

I even got 25% off on CK voucher but need to print out

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.