Vietnam

koala2004

Reaction score
Can share how much is the house? Is other city not hcm ba.

The one thing i afraid to support is health care. If got major illness.. 无底洞

The house is VND720M, about S$44K. Paid fully. Is in HCM but outskirts, about 30min drive from D1.

XiaoZen there before...LOL. It's 2 storey, about 82sqm, 2 toilets, 2 bedrooms, living rm, kitchen.

Last edited:

koala2004

Reaction score
she happy family no give trouble, then she wont bring kids run back vietnam liao... dont know why they all do that sia...

LOL...ya, my wife angry also say this kind of thing...think their minds all poisoned liao...lol.

audiovideo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The house is VND720M, about S$44K. Paid fully. Is in HCM but outskirts, about 30min drive from D1.

XiaoZen there before...LOL. It's 2 storey, about 82sqm, 2 toilets, 2 bedrooms, living rm, kitchen.

Build on the land own by your wife family?

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya viet is not as cheap as last time liao.. due to influx of tourists and FDI into viet.

She didn't ask for all things and never ask for money, usually small things for her parents such as fridge, washing machine etc. I give her mthly allowance of 600 and her parents 500, include $100 for health check.

I also didn't really keep track of spending since I spend willingly and not big issue to me. The most ex item is the house, S$44K. Of course earlier part will be wedding cost, here and over there, which is cheap there.

44k include build the house ya

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL...ya, my wife angry also say this kind of thing...think their minds all poisoned liao...lol.

they all teach bad things to them..... nb go back vietnam then sure will send money back to them and bring them back.... hai....

koala2004

Reaction score
44k include build the house ya

All in price. We bought from developer, it's like semi-D type, few rows with corner unit more ex. There are few developers for that area. All houses look pretty similar too. Think mine already up more than 50% in price. Recently my FIL, dare dare go flip one and earn few K after 2 months, only paid deposit and now got profit...LOL.

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All in price. We bought from developer, it's like semi-D type, few rows with corner unit more ex. There are few developers for that area. All houses look pretty similar too. Think mine already up more than 50% in price. Recently my FIL, dare dare go flip one and earn few K after 2 months, only paid deposit and now got profit...LOL.

still got money go flip sia him....

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

44k quite cheap sia.... my home i think now at least 5-6 mil le

audiovideo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

inside hcm condo 2 bedroom at least usd100k up at so so location
$44k is good price

sendtolee

Reaction score
You guys go Mekong area look, no language barrier?
My experience in Vung Tau, they cannot converse in English.

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You guys go Mekong area look, no language barrier?
My experience in Vung Tau, they cannot converse in English.

mine one at hcm from danang , another bien hoa from hue . bien hoa english is already like our ang mo already due to she work in company that lots of foreigners. So i speak english with them one lol....

kitkat2

Reaction score
mine one at hcm from danang , another bien hoa from hue . bien hoa english is already like our ang mo already due to she work in company that lots of foreigners. So i speak english with them one lol....

you seem to have a preference for vietbu's from central. :)

XiaoZen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
我猜我猜我猜猜猜;104313397 said:
Btw guys did anyone of you carry knuckle duster around when you clubbing in vietnam?
what a weird question.. why u want to bring that?

got security guard gao gao.. almost 1 guard a table.. lol

XiaoZen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in my opinion, the most educated ones are from the north...

central have pride in their job and life.

southern knows how to YOLO...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.