Vietnam

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bo bian...
they only have vietjet as their budget airline flying international right ...

singapore is a very good country indeed.
with many budget airline carriers stopping by ...
for example in malaysia, they only can rely mostly on airasia flying international routes... malindo and firefly destinations not alot though ..

compared to singaproe
we have scoot, jetstar, tiger, which flies many countries...

i heard from a guy, if singapore hoilday the airticket sure ex, then you buy fly from jb will be cheaper, but thinking must travel all the way to jb airport.....

Desmond_

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
i heard from a guy, if singapore hoilday the airticket sure ex, then you buy fly from jb will be cheaper, but thinking must travel all the way to jb airport.....

airasia fly out from JB airport cheap.... :o

koala2004

Reaction score
tell you le meant for vietnamese size and height...... average they are not tall and they skinny.... you should know more ma since you have a wife there

Ya quite true...seldom see bui bui ones there. My wife and sis all small size, her bro and dad tooo...ok ha ha

audiovideo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is 400+km ... half of west malaysia which took 12 hrs... but hcm to nha trang is 8 hrs.... 30% more travel time .lol.

If taiwan railway i dont mind, quite stable and not very noisy. Better take plane, 45mins++..risk is delay plus flying.

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is 400+km ... half of west malaysia which took 12 hrs... but hcm to nha trang is 8 hrs.... 30% more travel time .lol.

If taiwan railway i dont mind, quite stable and not very noisy. Better take plane, 45mins++..risk is delay plus flying.

plane ya always vietjet and jetstar, delay kan a lot

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score

I had a flight from Johor to Saigon round trip for RM150, assuming no checked luggage and no credit card fees.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If u really very free, then u fly from jb airport lo...

woodlands custom u need to take a cab at least 1 hour to reach senai airport
very cumbersome, would do that ...
yup, someone mentioned that ...
but i guess maybe out of 100 people sample size, perhaps less than 5 to 10 would do that ...

Singapore to HCM, jetstar have few promo ...
fly fri to sun somemore, just that timing not so good ...
fri fly 7am, sun fly 720am or 855am flight ...
price: $ 70+ to $90+

have also seen tiger fly dec, timing better.... $120

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
airasia fly out from JB airport cheap.... :o

150myr one way ...
about 50sgd one way ...
cab fare perhaps 40sgd one way ...
if two ways already 80sgd...

would stick with jetstar tiger ...
have seen many rounds of dec sin to hcm flight since 2nd quarter of this year ... 70 to 120sgd Two way nett taxes in :)

reasonable price ...
rather fly from singapore ...
in case your luggage missing or damaged, easier to handle
just go to changi airport loss and found to file a claim

Bishio

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
150myr one way ...
about 50sgd one way ...
cab fare perhaps 40sgd one way ...
if two ways already 80sgd...

would stick with jetstar tiger ...
have seen many rounds of dec sin to hcm flight since 2nd quarter of this year ... 70 to 120sgd Two way nett taxes in :)

reasonable price ...
rather fly from singapore ...
in case your luggage missing or damaged, easier to handle
just go to changi airport loss and found to file a claim

Ur price is not those jet star club sales right that u must pay to be a member......

U should list normal sales fare that people r associated with not those member sales where not many r members.....

Dun mislead people

koala2004

Reaction score
Ur price is not those jet star club sales right that u must pay to be a member......

U should list normal sales fare that people r associated with not those member sales where not many r members.....

Dun mislead people

If you referring to the sgd 70 to 120, then it's pretty correct during promo...I am not member and got mine for 70 plus per pax 2-way during recent promo. Promo is quite frequent and most people would be able to enjoy it...no need wait neck long long.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dun mislead people

perhaps u might want to follow jetstar promo more closely ...
apart for club sales, there are few public sales where u can find hcm 70+ to 90+ ... within the last 3 months, there are few public sales with that pricing ...

even for phuket, few weeksback, there is public sales.
Can fly mid Dec , 73sgd two way nett taxes in ...

Last 3weeks, there have been few 0 fare public sales by jetstar
taipei, hongkong, bali, penang, siem reap, bangkok , perth, etc

Last edited:

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you referring to the sgd 70 to 120, then it's pretty correct during promo...I am not member and got mine for 70 plus per pax 2-way during recent promo. Promo is quite frequent and most people would be able to enjoy it...no need wait neck long long.

Agree... unlike bkk, hcm always have promo very often that allowed u to fly dec ... even for danang, there have also been dec travel period promo before ...

normally for jetstar, for bangkok, they would also promo until 1st week dec ,
if they are going to put sales for dec travel ...
price normally is about 140sgd that price range ...

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had a flight from Johor to Saigon round trip for RM150, assuming no checked luggage and no credit card fees.

For airasia, if you were to use credit card to pay, there is admin charges about 20sgd per person ... Unlike jetstar, if you were to use offline payment, you only add 4sgd per person ...

You might want to add in
(A) Time taken to travel from Malaysia custom to Senai airport
including travelling time, waiting time at the custom
(B) Cost of taking a cab from Malaysia custom to senai airport

Like one member has mentioned, he managed to book Sin to Vietnam two way nett taxes in at 70+ flying in dec ... Like I mentioned earlier on, such promo is not one time, but few times already...

Even if your two way ticket to hcm is 150myr or around 50+ sgd ...
If you add on your cab fare from jb to senai, two way might be more than 70+sgd already ...
not forgetting the you need to reach airport at least one hour in advance
plus the time travel from malaysia custom to senai airport
plus the risk involved, if there is any jam or other unforeseen situations that might hinders you for not catching the flight on time ...

Last edited:

Bishio

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
koala and I in a whatapp group already..

called Find vnb wife.

got 5 members.. 2 married with vnb, 1 with vnb gf, 1 with sinkie gf and 1 me.. single and playing...

Hey Bro can add me inside? Pm :)
Xin cam on

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.