HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vietnam

Like Tree828Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-03-2016, 08:15 AM   #6181
Arch-Supremacy Member

there jin relaxing lor some more meet many chiobu..very cheap also but once step down into sg,the cab fare to my house $25 dollar liao.$25 at there can do many thing...haha!

u say sianz or not sianz...hahaa

yes i will...

When i was at there in some atas cafe,saw a lot of singaporean towkay..I kaypoh and overheard they're talking about doing business in hcm.
more and more sgrean over there...jin sianz...
go hanoi lah. hanoi less developed but it is a nice place to explore. scenery is also better in n. vietnam.

vietnam is a poor country but i find the people there quite relax and laidback. singapore is a rich country but very stressful and fast pace and sinkies like to compare.
figo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2016, 04:53 PM   #6182

go hanoi lah. hanoi less developed but it is a nice place to explore. scenery is also better in n. vietnam.

vietnam is a poor country but i find the people there quite relax and laidback. singapore is a rich country but very stressful and fast pace and sinkies like to compare.
agree, should go experience Hanoi
royalmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2016, 06:33 PM   #6183
Supremacy Member

Where was in in Vietnam that snowed 2 years ago?
kero89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2016, 10:27 PM   #6184

Where was in in Vietnam that snowed 2 years ago?
sapa, and it snowed again this year ^^
kitkat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 03:55 AM   #6185
Supremacy Member

Went before...hanoi the same,no different...
Actually hcm is very big,got so many district(other district lesser people).The thing is that i always stay in district 1 cause it's easier to meet up my vietnamese friend and relax over there some more i not really a scenery person.
I aso prefer south vietnamese than the north also cause south more pro foreigners and the food of the north,i cannot tahan.
Actually they're getting richer and richer. The car driven on the road,wah liew jin rich.
I even saw bmw i8 over there sia...
I been to vn so many times,i still prefer dalat.One day i going to try danang,sapa or hoi an..
Jin suay,this trip i kana ladyboy love

Nowadays the vietnamese custom officer jin guai lan sia. See my passport,i tio di siao. Ask here and there.Really wtf...

Last edited by Thoma5; 14-03-2016 at 04:08 AM..
Thoma5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 07:41 AM   #6186
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually hcm is very big,got so many district(other district lesser people).The thing is that i always stay in district 1 cause it's easier to meet up my vietnamese friend and relax over there some more i not really a scenery person.
I aso prefer south vietnamese than the north also cause south more pro foreigners and the food of the north,i cannot tahan.
Actually they're getting richer and richer. The car driven on the road,wah liew jin rich.
I been to vn so many times,i still prefer dalat.One day i going to try danang,sapa or hoi an..

Nowadays the vietnamese custom officer jin guai lan sia. See my passport,i tio di siao. Ask here and there.Really wtf...
HCM like better than bangkok. bangkok got nothing to see except for temples and floating market. at least HCM is rich in history.
figo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 08:21 AM   #6187

HCM like better than bangkok. bangkok got nothing to see except for temples and floating market. at least HCM is rich in history.
have not been to hcm, only been to hanoi
royalmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 09:14 AM   #6188
Arch-Supremacy Member

my friends and I , we all think bangkok is better ...
bangkok more things to shop ... more shopping mall
most importantly, most speaks at least basic english ...
in hcm, sometimes u need to point on the image to order food ...
bangkok ppl are more friendly

HCM d1 only abt 6 shopping mall max ...
their shopping malls r not super big, unlike ...
bangkok platinum mall, centralworld, centralplaza, mbk, siam paragon ...
the only biggers ones r like parkson, vincom ...

not much mega supermarket there, expcet Co-op Supermarket in d1 , unlike in bangkok where there is big c and tesco everywhere ...
dede1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 10:57 AM   #6189
Supremacy Member

Hanoi weather better than hcm also got better shopping mall , but the taxi fare beri ex
Alpaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 11:48 AM   #6190
Supremacy Member

just back frm hcm...jin sianz when coming back sg...
sound like you go there for some fun ^^
rayban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 11:51 AM   #6191
Supremacy Member

go to other places in viet nam lah. sai gon is already full of singaporeans
later go nha trang and phu quoc say many russians haha....
Old 14-03-2016, 11:53 AM   #6192
Supremacy Member

If u find Saigon alr too congested, I suggest going to Can Tho, the capital city of Mekong delta. Only 4 hour bus ride from Saigon. Not as big or developed, but things are slower, cheaper, foods are fresher. And it's well known for the girls, sweetest and loveliest in the region if not the whole country
but if more backward then hcm mean your tieng viet must be a bit standard to go can tho , if not go there one chicken one duck
Old 14-03-2016, 11:56 AM   #6193
Supremacy Member

lol i never suay like u kana custom...... few weeks ago i go dalat with parent come back sg , next day i fly to hcm from sg again less that a day out of custom and go back, viet custom never say anything......

But if is come singapore confirm deport back liao
Old 14-03-2016, 11:59 AM   #6194
Supremacy Member

my friends and I , we all think bangkok is better ...
bangkok more things to shop ... more shopping mall
most importantly, most speaks at least basic english ...
in hcm, sometimes u need to point on the image to order food ...
bangkok ppl are more friendly

HCM d1 only abt 6 shopping mall max ...
their shopping malls r not super big, unlike ...
bangkok platinum mall, centralworld, centralplaza, mbk, siam paragon ...
the only biggers ones r like parkson, vincom ...

not much mega supermarket there, expcet Co-op Supermarket in d1 , unlike in bangkok where there is big c and tesco everywhere ...
BKK - go for shopping , got train easy transport
vietnam - go for coffee and local food, seafood , transport by cab expensive but cost of spending lower than bkk...
No one go vietnam buy clothes one cause all the clothes get from bkk and come back viet to sell
Old 14-03-2016, 12:26 PM   #6195
Arch-Supremacy Member

BKK - go for shopping , got train easy transport
vietnam - go for coffee and local food, seafood , transport by cab expensive but cost of spending lower than bkk...
No one go vietnam buy clothes one cause all the clothes get from bkk and come back viet to sell
for those who never been to vietnam, might expect vietnam to have shopping malls selling clothes like platinum mall...
not everyone well verse mah ...

vietnam cab not very expensive ...
around the same price as bangkok ...
a 15 min cab ride perhaps is abt 3sgd ...
most importantly, so far all the cabs that have taken for my 5 hcm trips
all go by meter ....

vietnam sell those jackfruit crackers nice ...
and also their famous coffee powder ...
hotel price is definitely lower than bangkok ...
most 3* hotels average around 60 rooms only ... unlike bangkok ...
dede1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.