HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vietnam

Like Tree828Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2019, 05:19 PM   #12781

i ate bun bo hue at d7 and d5 both never give leh.

d7 - Bn b Vỹ Dạ Xưa
d5 - Qun Bn B Huế Nhn Tr

one of the few times i ate pig blood was bun rieu in Ben Thanh
junken,

any places you would personally recommend to buy original copy products? (aside from saigon square and russian market which you have said earlier, I will still check out nonetheless but would want to go to places that ppl personally recommend and have bought something b4)

sports apparels (dri fit top and bottom)
northface backpack and small sling pouch
Old 12-09-2019, 07:04 PM   #12782
High Supremacy Member

i ate bun bo hue at d7 and d5 both never give leh.

d7 - Bún bò Vỹ Dạ Xưa
d5 - Quán Bún Bò Huế Nhân Trí

one of the few times i ate pig blood was bun rieu in Ben Thanh
The few stalls I ate around CTM8, D1, all give the blood tofu

Bun rieu without pig blood is so weird

My vb say it's call huyết

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Henabi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2019, 09:05 AM   #12783

junken,

any places you would personally recommend to buy original copy products? (aside from saigon square and russian market which you have said earlier, I will still check out nonetheless but would want to go to places that ppl personally recommend and have bought something b4)

sports apparels (dri fit top and bottom)
northface backpack and small sling pouch
as you know ah, because i'm here for work so not really go shopping much ah. the few times i did, i went to those 2. russian market lesser tourists, they sell many winter wear, some bags, quite a lot of sports apparel also. i bought stuff there before.

saigon square is a lot more touristy but i think if you're up for fake luxury goods you can go there. many stores taken over by korean lol. u can hear them mostly speaking in korean to entice korean shoppers.

Ben thanh is pretty basic. i prefer to go in the day for more options compared to at night. my friend bought the northface backpack here. sorry i can't recall how much cos quite long ago. but cheaper than the cheapest fake in carousell.
Old 13-09-2019, 09:06 AM   #12784

The few stalls I ate around CTM8, D1, all give the blood tofu

Bun rieu without pig blood is so weird

My vb say it's call huyết

u said bun bo hue leh. bun bo hue don't have. bun rieu usually have ba.
Old 13-09-2019, 09:11 AM   #12785

i work in the sports apparel industry so actually i feel russian market one give me the feeling like it's quite legit. they even have proper hangtags of the original brands. feels like some of them may be smuggled out of factories or they have blueprints to the construction and i'm sure the local suppliers of the fabrics/accessories also sell to these copy factories.

smuggling out of the factories is quite common. security they hire also damn useless one, worker exit the factory they just do a very sloppy effort of checking the bike storage. open and close then go.
Old 13-09-2019, 01:18 PM   #12786
Supremacy Member

The stuff in saigon square and russian market can buy de.

Sports wear
Winter wear
Children clothes
Bags

Sent from Samsung SM-A705MN using GAGT
Rxgn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2019, 04:00 PM   #12787

The stuff in saigon square and russian market can buy de.

Sports wear
Winter wear
Children clothes
Bags

saigon square can buy those copy luxury goods also. the last i went, seems like goyard stuff quite pops.
Old 13-09-2019, 04:10 PM   #12788
Supremacy Member

saigon square can buy those copy luxury goods also. the last i went, seems like goyard stuff quite pops.
Haha but its not my style..

Can also try road named luu van lang. Road side shops beside ben than market. Whole road sell similiar sports shoes, slippers, winter wear etc etc... those same old stuff..

Rxgn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2019, 05:40 PM   #12789

as you know ah, because i'm here for work so not really go shopping much ah. the few times i did, i went to those 2. russian market lesser tourists, they sell many winter wear, some bags, quite a lot of sports apparel also. i bought stuff there before.

saigon square is a lot more touristy but i think if you're up for fake luxury goods you can go there. many stores taken over by korean lol. u can hear them mostly speaking in korean to entice korean shoppers.

Ben thanh is pretty basic. i prefer to go in the day for more options compared to at night. my friend bought the northface backpack here. sorry i can't recall how much cos quite long ago. but cheaper than the cheapest fake in carousell.
I see. Thanks for the tip... I'm not exactly going for fake luxury goods like LV etc... but original copy for nikes (if you count that as luxury goods)... so long it's dri fit and good quality material, i don't really care...

just looking for comfort wear... went royal sporting house last night, 1 t shirt easily 39.90 upwards... hard to swallow if i'm buying 2-4 tops...
Old 13-09-2019, 05:42 PM   #12790

Haha but its not my style..

Can also try road named luu van lang. Road side shops beside ben than market. Whole road sell similiar sports shoes, slippers, winter wear etc etc... those same old stuff..

hokay, thanks for the tip.... ah yes, i'm also looking for a pair of cheap kicks of possible...

hopefully the rubber soles not so cui, wear few times then come out like crocodile... like that lagi not worth
Old 13-09-2019, 06:19 PM   #12791
High Supremacy Member

u said bun bo hue leh. bun bo hue don't have. bun rieu usually have ba.
The bun bo hue I eat always have or maybe my vb add for me one

Cuz the ordering always done by her

Henabi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2019, 10:29 AM   #12792
Arch-Supremacy Member

For North Face backpacks the going rate is in the S$30s for a 30 liter bag, if I remember correctly. They can be quite firm on their pricing. At least this was my experience from about 18 months back.

The quality isn’t that great... but it’s a bag and it works.
Old 14-09-2019, 07:51 PM   #12793
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just flew into Saigon, rain like crazy, looks like some areas kana mini flood, shag man
Old 14-09-2019, 09:14 PM   #12794
Supremacy Member

Just flew into Saigon, rain like crazy, looks like some areas kana mini flood, shag man
Yes now heavy rain, call for grab food and delivery now all no people want to take the order.

Sent from Food, Travel, Sleep And Repeat using GAGT
fortunehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2019, 10:42 PM   #12795
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes now heavy rain, call for grab food and delivery now all no people want to take the order.

Sent from Food, Travel, Sleep And Repeat using GAGT
i use goviet, tip the rider generously...
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.