[WTS] W Singapore - Sentosa Cove Hotel Stay

baby_sadako87

Reaction score
I also can't contact seller.booked a premium room (not w hotel), seller gave a deluxe room. promised to help to change to premium,I just have to check in as normal. In the end,nth was done...called, whatsapp, email all no respond...

baby_sadako87

Reaction score
His whatsapp initially v ok de,super prompt reply...-.-'some peeps still PM about him n I strongly recommended...

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I paid money for a room at MBS (other thread) on Friday and seller promised to get back within 48 hours. Completely uncontactable now...

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
omg gg liao lo.......no reply for 48 hrs can report to police

anybody stuck in the same situation? I messaged the person on Thurs night, he/she replied on Fri night and we proceeded with the booking as well as fund transfer. Was told that he/she will get back to me within 48 hrs with the confirmation email.

i waited till Sunday night still no notification. Mon nite i messaged again and no reply.

whatsapp indicates last seen sat 9am... Zzz

binbin81

Reaction score
~大.芒.果~;81636763 said:
anybody stuck in the same situation? I messaged the person on Thurs night, he/she replied on Fri night and we proceeded with the booking as well as fund transfer. Was told that he/she will get back to me within 48 hrs with the confirmation email.

i waited till Sunday night still no notification. Mon nite i messaged again and no reply.

whatsapp indicates last seen sat 9am... Zzz

same bro.
payment done on 27th.
29th ask for updates
he/she ask for my email. and i promptly give.
half hr later. i ask if have sent? ...
no more news .

Based on the reviews he had received earlier, i still hope he would reply soonest.

ochiochi

Reaction score
Yup yup, same here.

My whatsapp indicates that seller was last seen on 30 November.

binbin81

Reaction score
I try the other number and the response as below

Why am I hearing the following announcements?
"StarHub is unable to get a response from our customer's mobile phone. Please try again later."
The called party's mobile phone may have been turned off, or the battery may have been removed. The called party could also be out of the network coverage area.

michia

Reaction score
I booked and paid him on Wednesday too... I called the hotel to check on Saturday but there is no booking under my name. Since then no news from him :mad: any way to at least get the money back?

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I try the other number and the response as below

Why am I hearing the following announcements?
"StarHub is unable to get a response from our customer's mobile phone. Please try again later."
The called party's mobile phone may have been turned off, or the battery may have been removed. The called party could also be out of the network coverage area.

Called the "main" line...always busy, so cannot get through.

The "emergency" line is switched off like you said.

Yup yup, same here.

My whatsapp indicates that seller was last seen on 30 November.

May I know if u booked and paid him/her already too?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.