Offer for TRA and HSR tickets purchases

westsideguy

Reaction score
Hi calkel i hope you can help.
Trying to book train tickets from Taichung to Taipei on 31st December. I was checking the railway site yesterday and there was a whole list of trains available. But 2hrs later, the system keeps saying no tickets available. Is there something wrong or are tickets really sold out?

Last edited:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi calkel i hope you can help.
Trying to book train tickets from Taichung to Taipei on 31st December. I was checking the railway site yesterday and there was a whole list of trains available. But 2hrs later, the system keeps saying no tickets available. Is there something wrong or are tickets really sold out?

Pm me for more info.

buibuisnail

Reaction score
Bookings information required!

Dates you will be in Taiwan:
Boarding station:
Arrival station:
Preferred timing:
Number of person:
Contact number by whatsapp:

Hope the above helps you plan smoothly and save as much as you can with early planning!
Calkel e man! Collected my tickets chop chop in a jiffy

Belemeth

Reaction score
Hey calkel20, thanks once again! Collected my
Tickets from him at my own convenience too.
Thanks

KYLee

Reaction score
im going taipei on 9th jan and going to tainan via HSR on 12th jan, and back to taoyuan on the 14th. do i get the 35% Discount?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tickets for Countdown will be available real soon. For those who require their tickets to be collected, please kindly PM me with the following details.

Dates you will be in Taiwan:
Boarding station:
Arrival station:
Preferred timing:
Number of person:
Contact number by whatsapp:

Hope the above helps you plan smoothly and save as much as you can with early planning!

im going taipei on 9th jan and going to tainan via HSR on 12th jan, and back to taoyuan on the 14th. do i get the 35% Discount?
Kindly follow as per above.

candytufty

Reaction score
Will be taking the HSR from Taoyuan to Zuoying on the 24th and TRA from Kaohsiung to Tai Chung on 27th and taking a bus from Chao Ma to Taipei on the 30th. Will it be necessary to purchase the tickets early?

Thanks!

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be taking the HSR from Taoyuan to Zuoying on the 24th and TRA from Kaohsiung to Tai Chung on 27th and taking a bus from Chao Ma to Taipei on the 30th. Will it be necessary to purchase the tickets early?

Thanks!

Bought your tix yet?
Hsr yes to enjoy discount if any and confirm seating.

WJY

Master Member
Reaction score
i will be arriving in taoyuan airport on 26 dec at 1630hr.
I intend to catch a train at taipei main station to hualien.
any suggestion the earliest train ticket to book for me to catch the train if considering that I will be buying sim card and exchange money at the airport.

What is the most reliable and economical way to get from taoyuan to taipei main station?

Thank you

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i will be arriving in taoyuan airport on 26 dec at 1630hr.
I intend to catch a train at taipei main station to hualien.
any suggestion the earliest train ticket to book for me to catch the train if considering that I will be buying sim card and exchange money at the airport.

What is the most reliable and economical way to get from taoyuan to taipei main station?

Thank you

Reliable?
Bus.
Tix from tpe to hl, kindly pm.

For other enquiries, please refer to general queries thread.

koolgalx

Reaction score
Collected tickets earlier this week from calkel20. Thanks bro! And all the advises too!
Merry xmas!

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks cal for booking the tickets for me on dec! :)

Xiaotac!
Nice to hear from you again. I am sure you had a whirlwind experience with cathay pacific!
But i am glad to provide advice to you as well!

sherica

Reaction score
Hey bro, I need two-way tickets for 2pax from Taipei to Zuoying station on 1st Feb 15 and return date will be 3rd Feb from Zuoying back to Taipei.

Able to help??

Thank you.

Sure. I will try to help if there is discount. So please set a record and update me towards end of Dec. I will also keep track from here.

any update bro?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.