Online Travel Agent. Deep discounts. Up to 50%

bunnysutra

Reaction score
Sydney

Looking for accommodation in Sydney
Mercure Sydney Potts Point
28th to 31st Dec

Or the cheapest available hotel in the city area.

bunnysutra

Reaction score
One way Gold Coast to Sydney on 26th Dec with check in luggage
12.05pm flight with Virgin Australia.

Audrey101

Reaction score
Hi! Will reply all via pm. And i think you emailed me right jessie? Replied to your email last night :) Thanks for all the support!

Audrey101

Reaction score
Get your first class, business class or economy tickets now! :s13:
Why pay for the whole fare when you can just pay a fraction of it! Spend it ON your vacation not when you are on the way to it!!

:s12:

Audrey101

Reaction score
To all who sent pm and emails. Just got back from a trip, wiil reply shortly. Sorry for the delay!

jq1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, consider this a warning. Please verify that the TS has a local address, number among other details before you transfer money for 'discounted' flights and hotel.

Multiple members in this forum including myself have been trick previously buy tickets/room which were booked with stolen credit cards which were subsequently revoked. Obviously the TS vanished and we could not recover our money.

*TS if you are genuine i apologize and wish you all the best in your business

Audrey101

Reaction score
Hi guys, consider this a warning. Please verify that the TS has a local address, number among other details before you transfer money for 'discounted' flights and hotel.

Multiple members in this forum including myself have been trick previously buy tickets/room which were booked with stolen credit cards which were subsequently revoked. Obviously the TS vanished and we could not recover our money.

*TS if you are genuine i apologize and wish you all the best in your business

No apologies needed :) Ive had a few people emailing me with the same worries. Some have asked me for crazy discounts, which i cant give as too low a discount is impossible for me. ( Sorry ! ) I would give them those impossible discounts if i were scamming. I hope some of the people who booked with me would give me a vouch. Its disheartening to be called a scammer :(

Audrey101

Reaction score
Been sick past few days. To all those who emailed me, sorry for the late reply :( . Im up and running again!! Get your tickets now! :s12:

Audrey101

Reaction score
Get your discounted tickets now! Business class up to 50% off! Pm me ! Alternatively, you can whatsapp me at 82657390. Please serious inquiries only. Have a wonderful sunday!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.