HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

WTS ONEXOX DEALER IN SG/JB

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-11-2017, 10:29 AM   #16

a) Simcard(RM10) + 5GB@RM30 Season pass data valid 28mths + Extra Free 5GB data for 30days which will be activated instantly = RM40/$14

if get this..

sim card and 5gb will valid for 28 months.

how much is future top up, in order to further extend the expiry date?
Hi,

For extension of the validity, there are 2 types.

1) Within the 28 mths, if you may any topup amount RM10/30/50 credits to your simcard, it will extend accordingly, addon 10/30/50days to your simcard expiry date. Means RM1=1day extension.

2) You may opt to Buy extension, RM25 for 12 months and RM18 for 6 months. But this i dont really encourage, coz 1st type of extension is more worth it la.
Phelio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 02:55 PM   #17
Supremacy Member

Hi,

For extension of the validity, there are 2 types.

1) Within the 28 mths, if you may any topup amount RM10/30/50 credits to your simcard, it will extend accordingly, addon 10/30/50days to your simcard expiry date. Means RM1=1day extension.

2) You may opt to Buy extension, RM25 for 12 months and RM18 for 6 months. But this i dont really encourage, coz 1st type of extension is more worth it la.
but top up rm 30 = only 30 days (1month)
buy extension rm25 = 12 month (more lucrative for me as i wanna keep the sim as long as possible)

top up via you or internet? future top up to buy data, how much would that be?

keen to buy one nano sim from you.

Last edited by Rxgn; 20-11-2017 at 02:59 PM..
Rxgn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 04:11 PM   #18

but top up rm 30 = only 30 days (1month)
buy extension rm25 = 12 month (more lucrative for me as i wanna keep the sim as long as possible)

top up via you or internet? future top up to buy data, how much would that be?

keen to buy one nano sim from you.
yup..und that you wana keep the sim number as long as possible, then the buying of extension can be your option ya.

3ways to topup credit
1) through myxox app
2) through Msia 7/11 or petrol kioks
3) through me

future topup data, can get from myxox app during Tues and Thurs season pass happy hour promo or season daily deals. promos and prices depends, usually are RM30@5GB, RM50@10GB and RM100@20GB.

Noted your option of nanosim.

You may contact me @ 9091 0109 too ya.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:19 PM   #19
Supremacy Member

Hi! Able to advise on suitability for use over at Genting, please? Which plan should I get? Total cost, please?
tested many time in genting
4G all the way except FWH room as too many blockage
for FWH wifi is faster
vaxvms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 11:54 AM   #20

BUY 10GB FREE 10GB PROMO WHILE STOCK LAST !!!

***FYI, i will be away from 23/12-27/12 (afternoon).

1) This Malaysia prepaid simcard has the LONGEST prepaid VALIDITY, 28 MONTHS!!! So worry not whenever you travel to Malaysia thinking your prepaid card has expired.

2) Lowest call rate among other Telcos and probably the fastest 4G LTE speed as well!

3) Can choose to port** over your current Malaysia number or get a w number with us.

4) Many ways to Top-Up or we can Top-Up for you.

5) Tap to Celcom network in Malaysia, whenever there is Celcom there is ONEXOX network.

6) This Simpack is only RM10 with preloaded amount of RM5 !!! Latest Data Season Pass that has a validity of 28 Months same as your simcard expiry date!!(Example: Topup RM30@5GB season pass data OR RM50@10GB season pass data OR RM30@333mins season pass voice valid for 28 Months and can share to other onexox users) You can select data package according to your usage requirement or i can advice you.

a) Simcard(RM10) + 5GB@RM30 Season pass data valid 28mths + Extra Free 5GB data for 30days which will be activated instantly = RM40/$14

b) Simcard(RM10) + 10GB@RM50 Season pass data valid 28mths + Extra Free 10GB data for 30days which will be activated instantly = RM60/$20

c) Simcard(RM10) + 333mins@RM30 season pass valid 28mths = RM40/$14

d) Simcard(RM10) + 5GB@RM30 + 333mins@RM30 season pass valid 28mths + Extra Free 5GB data for 30days which will be activated instantly = RM70/$24

e) Simcard(RM10) + 10GB@RM50 + 333mins@RM30 season pass valid 28mths + Extra Free 10GB data for 30days which will be activated instantly = RM90/$30

f) Simcard(RM10) + 15GB@RM80 + 333mins@RM30 season pass valid 28mths + Extra Free 10GB data for 30days which will be activated instantly = RM120/$40

g) Simcard(RM10) + 15GB@RM80 + Extra Free 10GB data for 30days which will be activated instantly = RM90/$30

- Normal mail FOC
- Meetup point at Town area or along the mrt Dhoby Ghaut to Sengkang.

7) Meet up is required for online registration of simcard as per Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission. Registration only takes 5mins.
- Google search.....faqs/prepaid-registration mcmc

8) Meanwhile, Malaysia is also GST country 6%, hence, every topup will be deducted 6% the next day to Government.

9) Detailed explanation on how to use will be given when user received the simcard.

10) Simcard comes in Microsim, if need nanosim, i have a cutter to cut for you FOC.

If interested or any queries, please PM/watsapp/contact me@ 9091 0109.
I will be very glad to share with you details of it.

** Requirements of port over are as below.
1) Current Postpaid
a) Current number has no contract / contract has ended
b) Must be Principal line. If it's a Supplementary line, need to change to Principle line first.
c) Ensure no overdue or outstanding balance

2) Current Prepaid
a) Simcard credit balance has a minimum of RM6
b) Ensure that current card is still active (have not expire)
c) Registration details for port over must be match with the details that used to register the existing telco.

Note: Kindly inform me 1 day (if possible) in advance for registration and preparation of simcard. But you may also contact me anytime, will assist you asap whenever i am available.

Above promotion is valid for New subscribers who activated card from 23/05/2017 until while stock last according to company notice.

Kindly check out my facebook page for users for more information and promos.
FB page = phelio.onexox
Carousel user = phelio
Old 02-01-2018, 03:59 PM   #21

BUY 10GB FREE 10GB PROMO WHILE STOCK LAST !!!

***FYI, i will be away from 20/01-27/01.

1) This Malaysia prepaid simcard has the LONGEST prepaid VALIDITY, 28 MONTHS!!! So worry not whenever you travel to Malaysia thinking your prepaid card has expired.

2) Lowest call rate among other Telcos and probably the fastest 4G LTE speed as well!

3) Can choose to port** over your current Malaysia number or get a w number with us.

4) Many ways to Top-Up or we can Top-Up for you.

5) Tap to Celcom network in Malaysia, whenever there is Celcom there is ONEXOX network.

6) This Simpack is only RM10 with preloaded amount of RM5 !!! Latest Data Season Pass that has a validity of 28 Months same as your simcard expiry date!!(Example: Topup RM30@5GB season pass data OR RM50@10GB season pass data OR RM30@333mins season pass voice valid for 28 Months and can share to other onexox users) You can select data package according to your usage requirement or i can advice you.

b) Simcard(RM10) + 10GB@RM50 Season pass data valid 28mths + Extra Free 10GB data for 30days which will be activated instantly = RM60/$20

c) Simcard(RM10) + 333mins@RM30 season pass valid 28mths = RM40/$14

d) Simcard(RM10) + 5GB@RM30 + 333mins@RM30 season pass valid 28mths + Extra Free 5GB data for 30days which will be activated instantly = RM70/$24

e) Simcard(RM10) + 10GB@RM50 + 333mins@RM30 season pass valid 28mths + Extra Free 10GB data for 30days which will be activated instantly = RM90/$30

f) Simcard(RM10) + 15GB@RM80 + 333mins@RM30 season pass valid 28mths + Extra Free 10GB data for 30days which will be activated instantly = RM120/$40

g) Simcard(RM10) + 15GB@RM80 + Extra Free 10GB data for 30days which will be activated instantly = RM90/$30

- Normal mail FOC
- Meetup point at Town area or along the mrt Dhoby Ghaut to Sengkang.

7) Meet up is required for online registration of simcard as per Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission. Registration only takes 5mins.
- Google search.....faqs/prepaid-registration mcmc

8) Meanwhile, Malaysia is also GST country 6%, hence, every topup will be deducted 6% the next day to Government.

9) Detailed explanation on how to use will be given when user received the simcard.

10) Simcard comes in Microsim, if need nanosim, i have a cutter to cut for you FOC.

If interested or any queries, please PM/watsapp/contact me@ 9091 0109.
I will be very glad to share with you details of it.

** Requirements of port over are as below.
1) Current Postpaid
a) Current number has no contract / contract has ended
b) Must be Principal line. If it's a Supplementary line, need to change to Principle line first.
c) Ensure no overdue or outstanding balance

2) Current Prepaid
a) Simcard credit balance has a minimum of RM6
b) Ensure that current card is still active (have not expire)
c) Registration details for port over must be match with the details that used to register the existing telco.

Note: Kindly inform me 1 day (if possible) in advance for registration and preparation of simcard. But you may also contact me anytime, will assist you asap whenever i am available.

Above promotion is valid for New subscribers who activated card from 23/05/2017 until while stock last according to company notice.

Kindly check out my facebook page for users for more information and promos.
FB page = phelio.onexox
Carousel user = phelio
Old 27-03-2018, 09:04 PM   #22

I bought one from Phelio 2 weeks ago and have to give thumbs up to this great seller.

I whatsapp him on a Tues night and managed to meet up with him on the coming Thurs night at CityHall MRT.

A fast and responsive seller : Screenshots and information were already provided via whatsapp and when we meet up, he even did a short 10 mins run-through on the workings of this SIM card, giving even more detailed information.

Thanks for the good service and hope to deal with you again.
valuesniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.