=여자친구/KP= wEe'S fHd/qHD 60FPS aDoBe pRoDuCtIoNs - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But anyway, if want to call them back is call what hotline? 1688?

For ur case call 999 already :s13:

If your bill every mth more than $250, can call 6838 8000. Most prob a sinkie will attend to you instead of a manila cso. If not 1688 and wait till you drop (if you happen to be not that lucky).

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The thing is most of the time I try to manage these contracts on behalf of my parents. They the real subscribers in name :s22:

Once I started working I become the tanker liao. Parents' line under my name, home telco internet and mio tv also my name and of course my own line.

Anything need recon just singtelshop online click. Next day a cso would call u back to cfm. That's abt it. Dun even need ur signature or wad lol.

And ur parents side maybe u should warn them like what I did previously. Chiu upgrade anything without informing, and if there is any price discrepancy, you pay and I wouldn't fork out a single cent :D

Cuz they did a very stupid thing in the past. Not sure u all know or nt.. when fibre just started- bundle pack is really a bundle pack. Price is fixed, and your tv packages are in as well. Then came the so called 'new bundle pack'- internet one price, tv is in another price (see your current bill).

Sales called in for free internet upgrade, recontracted and the whole new plan fell under the 'new bundle pack'. Previous tv packs were taken out and repackaged separately (they said old packs were no longer available). Lost alot of channels as such and when we want them back, we had only one choice- purchase new packs as add ons. In the end lost alot more than what was earned/saved. Literally a downgrade for the same price.

Last edited:

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays no need signature Liao? Lol.

I thought must cause that Stupid sales guy sent us form to sign. :o

Contract sent to email u sign no sign once verbal ok with ic and address verification = valid liao.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Once I started working I become the tanker liao. Parents' line under my name, home telco internet and mio tv also my name and of course my own line.

Anything need recon just singtelshop online click. Next day a cso would call u back to cfm. That's abt it. Dun even need ur signature or wad lol.

And ur parents side maybe u should warn them like what I did previously. Chiu upgrade anything without informing, and if there is any price discrepancy, you pay and I wouldn't fork out a single cent :D

Cuz they did a very stupid thing in the past. Not sure u all know or nt.. when fibre just started- bundle pack is really a bundle pack. Price is fixed, and your tv packages are in as well. Then came the so called 'new bundle pack'- internet one price, tv is in another price (see your current bill).

Sales called in for free internet upgrade, recontracted and the whole new plan fell under the 'new bundle pack'. Previous tv packs were taken out and repackaged separately (they said old packs were no longer available). Lost alot of channels as such and when we want them back, we had only one choice- purchase new packs as add ons. In the end lost alot more than what was earned/saved. Literally a downgrade for the same price.

The thing is I cant complain much since im not paying. But still feel very worrying when my parents agree to things they dont even know what they agreeing to.

Yes mine is from very very old kind of fibre + tv pack. Last time not call Singtel Circle like now. Last time is called Singtel Home Entertainment Fibre Plan.

Thats why I only have ch 518 523. Old set top box cant record one also.

Ottoke

Reaction score
Singtel cso sibeh jian sia knn...

Just cos now CEE going on.. while moi not home call moi parents.

Say our fibre plan old now got promo ask to sign new...

Came home moi mum told moi im like so what did u sign? She dont even know what she sign. Just say the singtel person say got new one next week come do :mad::mad:

Gg wp lah. I dont even know now if our family 30% monthly discount still have or not. Which tv pack is bundled. What bandwidth plan and i heard new router got disconnection problem at the pixel 2/xl thread. Plus verified by a close fren who also on singtel recent fibre router keep say his wifi got issue :mad:

Win liao lor..... This kind of thing never even ask clear what isit jiu say okay upgrade.

Moi fibre plan chao chao 4yrs+ never upgrade liao.. last time is sign 200Mbps they phase out then free upgrade to 500Mbps. Now dont even know signed what and got to be binded to new contract :s22:

#rant :(

I know what you mean

My dad like to upgrade his stuff w/o telling me. Then when I receive the recontract email in my inbox, I immediately called him and ask. Then he say he forgot to inform me. The problem is he went ahead without telling me, which is worse.

Line is under his name but I am the one paying... Haiz

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another package from dhl amazon jp coming today. Yesasia express shipping pales in comparison recently :s13:

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
인기가요 SBS Inkigayo 270518 1440p 60FPS Dreamcatcher You And I [~wEe]

xjj4oQD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.