wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their ex leader getting more and more chio le :love:

kjwjx6k.png

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chiu must help support her also ma... nw gfriend getting richer liao. So we need to help smaller coys :o

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe when gfriend finish promoting sunny summer, I one shot release all in hevc.

When u free can re-upload the episode with Gfriend on Show Champion performing Love Whisper in the water one? :s13:

Am going through moi hdd to organize moi files then realize dont have this iconic stage :s34:

Gumxia many many :s34:

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watching this and WI Semina, I believe the only one can reunite IOI members is Chungha.

Hope she get rich and buy all the contracts! :o

Oh, I think these tipsy version videos are sponsered by the Soju company. In the beginning Chae pour some for Chungha and then place the bottle on the table with the label turned inward.

Some mysterious hand turn the bottle to show the label lol

:s13::s13:

Now that u mentioned it. Already got so many other bottles showing the labels anyway :s22:

Actually I've always wondered.. Whats the main reason behind the I.O.I girls not voiding their contracts immediately after I.O.I to either start afresh with another coy under another group name or for them to continue using I.O.I under YMC Ent?

Is it due to the penalty fee amount being enormously large or perhaps there is some industry blacklist if an artiste were to do that, others might shun them because they might have the tendency to void contracts or any other reasons:s11:

Things might not be that bad for Chaeyeon and Nayoung when u look at Yoojung and Doyeon :s22:

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When u free can re-upload the episode with Gfriend on Show Champion performing Love Whisper in the water one? :s13:

Am going through moi hdd to organize moi files then realize dont have this iconic stage :s34:

Gumxia many many :s34:

That one got broadcast filter @15fps. Though recorded and edited in 60fps... effective frame rate 30 nia. Sad.

Will post gdrive link below later. Code to be sent separately.

쇼챔피언 MBC Show Champion 020817 1440p 60FPS Gfriend Love Whisper [~wEe]

TY1EFk6.jpg

Last edited:

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now moo's next song ego ego!~ They really coming up stronk for this comeback :s12:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.