=여자친구/KP= wEe'S fHd/qHD 60FPS aDoBe pRoDuCtIoNs - Part 3

seanysp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of JDM, his comedic style is like PMS. Getting angry and start pushing people around.

YSH and NCH comedic style are the same, cheeky sneaky with lots of comments which help fluff up the silent akwardness. But when given a choice between the two, NCH definitely win the fans vote.

Between YSH and his brother, I prefer his brother. His pace is just right, he let other finished what they want to say. But all these was based on his apperance on RM. YSH is a better host than him.

As for Kwanghee, I'm gonna be bias. lol. I like his style when he was a guest, as an ex-idol he was able to drop his Idol baggage and act silly and exposing his plastic surgery. The problem with him is that he managed to get into Mudo, the show is too big and well loved by hardcore fans that it's not easy for anyone new to hold their place there.

His hosting experience is the shortest between YSH and Jo Seho. He also hosted a beauty program which was pretty good, as he and Hyosung able to pace themselves.

The problem lately is YJS is trying to help new generation of comedians, especially his fondness of casting YSH and Jo SeHo. Seho think too much and he craft his response really carefully which makes him slower than YSH whenever YJS throw a question toward him.

And yeah, agree with you that losing NCH dampen their momentum alot

jdm style is actually more similar to nhc if u have exposure to other programmes like crime scene and the genius
difference being nhc is louder whilst jdm is more reserved but both equally show ability to scheme and lead which is the highlight of many mudo classic specials
both of them equally well known as dol+i

kwanghee is like the 2% lacking version of junjin
their starting both very similar but junjin adapted faster

beauty programme and reality variety is very different
YSH does very well in scripted performances and those in which specific spotlight is given to the active performer eg: comedy big league and talk shows but definitely very lacking when comes to MuDo style of production as hes too image conscious and many times tries to stand out alone often spoiling the synergy

one programme which I think ysh would have done well in was human condition, but then again he might have broken the chemisty of the gag concert team in that programme

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
uL7bgjb.jpg

seanysp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yaasssss! :love:

Guess I'm based on his previous appearance where he is famous for getting angry and yell a lot.

2 time winner of the genius, see him play mind games with the SKY grads.. no kidding this guy is low key smart

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score
I feel HKH stress out by mudo after a series of on9 attacks

i like his performance on starking and healing camp. he actually control the pace. it was actually a "fight" btw him and kim jaedong
as we know healing camp very little scripting. its highly dependent on what the guest say and what the audience going to input.

YSH is ok, but not suitable in Mudo

seanysp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel HKH stress out by mudo after a series of on9 attacks

i like his performance on starking and healing camp. he actually control the pace. it was actually a "fight" btw him and kim jaedong
as we know healing camp very little scripting. its highly dependent on what the guest say and what the audience going to input.

YSH is ok, but not suitable in Mudo

He became too timid already after kana flame by netizens
Cause as i mention ytd top 2 choice of viewers were jang dong min and yoo sae yoon

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.