[ATB drama sequel to 甄嬛传] Hou Gong Ruyi Zhuan 后宫· 如懿傳 starring 霍建华 and 周迅

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I like Han Xiang Jian (Rong Fei). Very chio.

Yi Huan (Shu Fei) is sweet.

I see Hai Lan, first word out her mouth surely is "Jiejie"

Will be watching Yanxi during school holidays. Binge watch Ruyi every night until 3am, BTH.

hahahaha true

han xiang jian story already watch b4 20years ago from Huan Zhu Ge Ge , so I fast forwarded through from ep55 to 80

ConyAi

Reaction score
super "nue xin" after qian long start to doubt ru yi for having extramarital affairs with her best friend. :( my heart broke and tears keep falling after her best friend turned into a eunuch and instructed to serve ru yi by her side.

twinklingstars

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have leh my disney free now, so i chiong finish in 1 week. :(
I want to watch yanxi palace now, but disney no have, you know where got good quality 1?
Facebook has yan xi but the quality is so-so only.. I also found ruyi on Facebook but not clear version, since Disney plus have, I will subscribe. Thanks!

I started watching zhen huan and its so so good! I'm gonna start on ru yi and yan xi!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.