High Honorary Member
Reaction score
haha i think she performed first song.
then they need time to push the 3 "stiff" dancers off the stage
so let zoe talk instead :s22:

oddeye82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought they say got ppl donate 500k? Why these ppl nvr come out present cheque?

fish&chips

Reaction score
Feel My CK dun need donate so much, esp after the fire at HQ 2 yrs back & at AMK outlet few days back... Tat guy reoresent My CK like forcing a smile... He looks worried

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe there was criticism about the dangerous acts made during charity shows... and also with the NKF saga, no one did all those acts anymore

You think about it, making artistes walk on blades and break locks underwater only for some dude to install golden tap in his toilet, worth it?

no one saying they need to continue doing dangerous act..

but can don any singing ? ***** boring...

at the start only one wushu and one belly dance.. rest of the 2.5 hours all ***** singing... can have skit or play or some magic trick by the artistes or something

Ottoke

Reaction score
no one saying they need to continue doing dangerous act..

but can don any singing ? ***** boring...

at the start only one wushu and one belly dance.. rest of the 2.5 hours all ***** singing... can have skit or play or some magic trick by the artistes or something

Yeah I would prefer them doing skits and magic, at least they are funny

I still can remember Chew Chor Meng cloning himself using some large screen that look like hologram in one of the charity shows back in the late 1990s

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
abt to say tht..

I believe there was criticism about the dangerous acts made during charity shows... and also with the NKF saga, no one did all those acts anymore

You think about it, making artistes walk on blades and break locks underwater only for some dude to install golden tap in his toilet, worth it?

ureshine

Reaction score
Donate $100k can appear on tv liao....Those brands...Free Advt for their brands

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.