HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] The Amazing Race Canada 7

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-07-2019, 02:41 PM   #16

Should get progressive harder in the coming leg otherwise really defeat the purpose of having 3 express passes.
First time got 3 express pass what purpose we shall see.
katoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2019, 03:47 PM   #17
Supremacy Member

First time got 3 express pass what purpose we shall see.
Well, the whole idea of having express pass is to allow a team to skip task they found too difficult to complete, and if play at the right moment can easily catch up with other team in leading positions.

Also this is not the first time 3 express passes was given out in TARC, it started in Season 5 onward and has somehow become a norm.
katoboy likes this.

Last edited by albertlee; 15-07-2019 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: Grammer
albertlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 01:40 PM   #18
Supremacy Member

For some reason, this week episode is still not available in the usual BT site. Tired of waiting so watch it directly from CTV via proxy server.

The double One-Way force 2 teams to perform one specific side of the detour with no option of switching task. And as a result, a underdog team got eliminated.

Last edited by albertlee; 18-07-2019 at 11:03 PM.. Reason: Grammer
Old 18-07-2019, 10:53 PM   #19

Thanks for the update. No wonder latest ep still not available ... thought got holiday or special award show in Canada.
Kopi Gao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 09:07 AM   #20
Supremacy Member

Thanks for the update. No wonder latest ep still not available ... thought got holiday or special award show in Canada.
Episode 3 is out.
Old 19-07-2019, 01:14 PM   #21

Thank you .... will watch ep 3 soon.
Kopi Gao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 09:52 PM   #22

Leg 3 all the task are not difficult either to complete only careless and the gay team really feel comfort at home wearing skirt with pony tail hair pity the grandfater team be U-turn by the idiot sahra team they don't seem to be strong team.

Last edited by katoboy; 19-07-2019 at 09:55 PM..
Old 19-07-2019, 11:11 PM   #23
Supremacy Member

Leg 3 all the task are not difficult either to complete only careless and the gay team really feel comfort at home wearing skirt with pony tail hair pity the grandfater team be U-turn by the idiot sahra team they don't seem to be strong team.
It's not u-turning but "forcing" a team to perform a specific and more difficult task at the detour.

Can't really fault the Track Teammates to "one-way" the Grandfather-Grandson team as most of the stronger teams are already ahead of them. Also I think they took into account that they finished 3rd in the previous leg. But I got the feeling that bad karma will haunt them in future leg.

Last edited by albertlee; 20-07-2019 at 09:47 AM..
Old 24-07-2019, 03:47 PM   #24
Supremacy Member

This week episode (leg 4) came out on time.

The 2nd roadblock can be daunting to some who are afraid of the extreme cold and swimming under ice. So far think this is the most difficult challenge in this season.

Bad karma sure come early for Sarah & Sam, they could have face penalty for not having enough cash to pay the cab driver. Same goes for the sisters team, being stuck in the last place with no cab in sight from the get-go.

Two express passes was in play with one not really well utilized.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:35 PM   #25
Supremacy Member

Hmm, seem like I'm the only one still following this race.

Anyway, the tasks in leg 5 appeared to be even most challenging. The bungee jump and swing off from high bridge for each team member and had to recite ingredients is damn scaring. The digging of clams deem too difficult for some teams and many opt for time penalty instead.

Drama is building up with Dave & Irina and the rest of the teams, expect more confrontation in the next episode. Personally I dislike them and hope they don't end up in top 3. My personal bias is Sarah & Sam but the latter could turn out to be a liability, time will tell.
Old 06-08-2019, 01:25 PM   #26

This week episode (leg 4) came out on time.

The 2nd roadblock can be daunting to some who are afraid of the extreme cold and swimming under ice. So far think this is the most difficult challenge in this season.

Bad karma sure come early for Sarah & Sam, they could have face penalty for not having enough cash to pay the cab driver. Same goes for the sisters team, being stuck in the last place with no cab in sight from the get-go.

Two express passes was in play with one not really well utilized.
The ice swim distance is short if you can bear the cold.
Old 06-08-2019, 01:32 PM   #27

Hmm, seem like I'm the only one still following this race.

Anyway, the tasks in leg 5 appeared to be even most challenging. The bungee jump and swing off from high bridge for each team member and had to recite ingredients is damn scaring. The digging of clams deem too difficult for some teams and many opt for time penalty instead.

Drama is building up with Dave & Irina and the rest of the teams, expect more confrontation in the next episode. Personally I dislike them and hope they don't end up in top 3. My personal bias is Sarah & Sam but the latter could turn out to be a liability, time will tell.
So far this is the most difficult task to complete not to mention Dave cheated by peer the answer on Trish phone and surprise that the gay team still survive.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:02 PM   #28
Supremacy Member

The ice swim distance is short if you can bear the cold.
Given that one ability in holding breath underwater especially in sub-zero temperature is greatly reduced, the distance has to be short.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:10 PM   #29
Supremacy Member

So far this is the most difficult task to complete not to mention Dave cheated by peer the answer on Trish phone and surprise that the gay team still survive.
As long as cheating doesn't prevent other team from completing the task, it is fine and will not result in any penalty. The other teams should gang up together and get rid of Dave & Irina.

As for the gay team, it just pure luck that they knew the answer to the roadblock challenge.

Last edited by albertlee; 08-08-2019 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 08-08-2019, 07:18 PM   #30
Supremacy Member

Irina acted like innocent party and tried to made peace with the other teams.

The gay team look like unbeatable, at this rate they sure will made it to top 3.

The mom team is damn lucky, came in last the second time round in a non-elimination leg.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.