HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] The Amazing Race Canada 7

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2019, 08:58 PM   #31

Irina acted like innocent party and tried to made peace with the other teams.

The gay team look like unbeatable, at this rate they sure will made it to top 3.

The mom team is damn lucky, came in last the second time round in a non-elimination leg.
The Indian couple the woman start to quarrel to each other at the airport and why she like to cry whenever the task is difficult ,luckily that there are not U-Turn if not i sure they will sure get it.The gay team still can come first (spectacles drop). All the task are not so difficult only at the dance part and why they don't change task and keeping doing i don't know the producer still want them to play the race give chance them or they are luckily for the second time non-elimination game ?
katoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 08:57 AM   #32

Interestingly, the way a male and female gender reacts when under extreme pressure .... I am not saying that guys do not cry .... females are more emotional in general?
katoboy likes this.
Kopi Gao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2019, 02:10 PM   #33

In leg 7 only math sum is difficult you do not know anything math and the gay team is arrogant said that they are smart to solve and other teams may not know the answers. They are no karma Dave team came first mom and daughter are finally out of the race.
Old 15-08-2019, 03:01 PM   #34
Supremacy Member

In leg 7 only math sum is difficult you do not know anything math and the gay team is arrogant said that they are smart to solve and other teams may not know the answers. They are no karma Dave team came first mom and daughter are finally out of the race.
You meant the mom team, no more "life" left for them.

Got to hand it to Irina for solving the math challenge so quickly. On the other hand, getting put off with Aarthy attitude, only her boyfriend can tehan her.
katoboy likes this.
Old 15-08-2019, 05:47 PM   #35

I also donít understand why the Indian couple donít use Express pass and return back ?
Old 15-08-2019, 06:51 PM   #36
Supremacy Member

I also donít understand why the Indian couple donít use Express pass and return back ?
They keep thinking that there will be more difficult challenge/task ahead, a simple mental count would have tell them otherwise.
katoboy likes this.
Old 21-08-2019, 05:12 PM   #37
Supremacy Member

I knew Sam was a liability, for someone who claimed to have done public speaking, he did badly in the roadblock challenge.

Some teams got lost along the way to pit-stop and end up bickering. Just hope the 2 couple teams don't end up in top 3.

Too bad this is a continuous leg else can say goodbye to the gay team.
Old 23-08-2019, 02:15 PM   #38

I knew Sam was a liability, for someone who claimed to have done public speaking, he did badly in the roadblock challenge.

Some teams got lost along the way to pit-stop and end up bickering. Just hope the 2 couple teams don't end up in top 3.

Too bad this is a continuous leg else can say goodbye to the gay team.
Peeling potato also consider as a challenge the amazing race really disappointed to watch i think the producer favor the gay team and want them to play the game and give them a non elimination game and keep them racing the next leg
Old Yesterday, 01:04 PM   #39
Supremacy Member

Peeling potato also consider as a challenge the amazing race really disappointed to watch i think the producer favor the gay team and want them to play the game and give them a non elimination game and keep them racing the next leg
Agreed, the challenges in this season is not that hard/difficult except for the bungee/swing jump.

I doubt the producer can decide which team to keep or let go as each leg is already predetermined from the beginning.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.