HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] The Amazing Race Canada 7

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2019, 06:00 PM   #1
Supremacy Member

[Official] The Amazing Race Canada 7

The Amazing Race Canada (TARC) return with Season 7 on July 2, 2019 at CTV Television Network. Jet and Dave, best friends from Season 1, were selected as the Canada’s Choice team and are racing again.

Season 7 Racers

Promo videos

TARC7 @ CTV | Wikipedia | Wikia | Facebook

Last edited by albertlee; 16-06-2019 at 03:29 PM.. Reason: Update new info
albertlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:32 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

Promo video#2
Old 01-07-2019, 02:36 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

Don't forget race "start" on this Tuesday, 2 July 9pm (Canada time) so should be out on Wednesday morning local time.
katoboy likes this.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:00 AM   #4

The challenges for the teams like not so tough like that. Maybe, it is just the first episode (warm up first).

Too bad for the team who (got voted by fellow Canadians and yet) got eliminated so quickly.
Kopi Gao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 10:07 AM   #5
Supremacy Member

Over confident is their downfall, kind of reminded me of afghanimals but at least the latter managed to made it to top 3. Did the Canadians voted team want to save money by not buying a map?
Old 10-07-2019, 02:28 PM   #6
Supremacy Member

The roadblock challenge in leg 2 seem kind of dangerous, a wrong move and one could easily break a leg or hand.

Can't recall if TARC or TAR series have introduce 3 express passes before. Also not quite sure what the hell is "double one-way" in next week episode.
Old 12-07-2019, 08:29 PM   #7

The challenges for the teams like not so tough like that. Maybe, it is just the first episode (warm up first).

Too bad for the team who (got voted by fellow Canadians and yet) got eliminated so quickly.
Almost every amazing race sure got a gay team and this guy sure got very strong taste
katoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2019, 12:21 AM   #8
Supremacy Member

Almost every amazing race sure got a gay team and this guy sure got very strong taste
Hmm, which guy are you referring to? Dun think either Jet or Dave is one of them.

Canada is the most gay-friendly countries in the world so it's not surprising to see at least one LGBT team joining TARC.
Old 13-07-2019, 02:40 PM   #9

Hmm, which guy are you referring to? Dun think either Jet or Dave is one of them.

Canada is the most gay-friendly countries in the world so it's not surprising to see at least one LGBT team joining TARC.
I referrer is anthony and james the married couple so you think jet and dave team is gay too i had to see and observe.
Old 13-07-2019, 04:38 PM   #10
Supremacy Member

I referrer is anthony and james the married couple so you think jet and dave team is gay too i had to see and observe.
That married couple team is pretty obvious, sound strange to me when Anthony called James hubby

As for Jet and Dave, as far as I can tell their are straight but since they have been eliminated in leg 1, there is no more opportunity for further observation.
Old 13-07-2019, 07:40 PM   #11

That married couple team is pretty obvious, sound strange to me when Anthony called James hubby

As for Jet and Dave, as far as I can tell their are straight but since they have been eliminated in leg 1, there is no more opportunity for further observation.
Yes out of the race.
Old 14-07-2019, 02:12 PM   #12

The second leg challenger task seem like a little soft side what happen to amazing race not like previous no surprise or hard or different task to complete.
Old 14-07-2019, 04:49 PM   #13

The sister team who came in second last ... I like the style of the elder sister ... very cool and mature in thinking (at least to me .... so far).
Kopi Gao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2019, 07:06 PM   #14

The sister team who came in second last ... I like the style of the elder sister ... very cool and mature in thinking (at least to me .... so far).
Yes at lease she don't scream at each other or quarrel.
Old 14-07-2019, 08:37 PM   #15
Supremacy Member

The second leg challenger task seem like a little soft side what happen to amazing race not like previous no surprise or hard or different task to complete.
Should get progressive harder in the coming leg otherwise really defeat the purpose of having 3 express passes.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.