[OFFICIAL] Crime Watch Thread

midnightpapa

Banned
Reaction score
SMS70999

What is the SMS70999 Service?
SMS70999 Service is a new SMS text messaging platform by the Singapore Police Force (SPF) for members of the deaf, hard-of-hearing and speech-impaired community to reach emergency services. This project was jointly managed by National Council of Social Service (NCSS) and SPF with support from Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) and the Ministry of Finance (MOF).

SMS stands for Short Messaging Service - a service provided by mobile networks that enables users to send 'text' messages to other users.

5hQRM0W.png

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
:s11:
Actually iturn card I think China also using

Since there a lot use iPhone also

Curious why scammer want i tune card?
high demand item worldwide

easy/fast to convert to cash

maybe less % loss compared to other online stored value giftcard , you need a reason for people to buy through risky unofficial means ... and that is price advantage

in Ukraine the scammers buy creditcard numbers in bulk to buy baby products and resell online for cash
the card holders see baby stuff being bought will feel sympathy let them pass

the end goal is always convert into cash money

Last edited:

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
:s11:

so means , these scammers ask people buy i tune card..
than log in ask for refund ...

thus Apple refund the cash to these scammer...thus they got the cash liao

right?
no ......

once the scammers get the gift card unique ABCD12345 key code they will take photo and go their country's ebay craiglist whatever to quickly convert it to cash

example advertise selling $100 value giftcard for $80 via some digital hard to trace method

they need to move very quick before the conned guy know what happen and go report the gift card , that is why they choose itunes alipay that kind of high demand item not some dominos pizza gift card that is not that popular worldwide

Last edited:

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another new initiative that launched at the exhibition was a text message function for the public to use in the event of an emergency. From May 1, those who are in situations where it unsafe to speak, isuch as those being held hostage, can send an SMS to 71999, SPF added.

SMS70999 Service is a new SMS text messaging platform by the Singapore Police Force (SPF) for members of the deaf, hard-of-hearing and speech-impaired community to reach emergency services. This project was jointly managed by National Council of Social Service (NCSS) and SPF with support from Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) and the Ministry of Finance (MOF).

Different purpose

Reaction score
no ......

once the scammers get the gift card unique ABCD12345 key code they will take photo and go their country's ebay craiglist whatever to quickly convert it to cash

that means they sell online for fast transaction to those really want to use i tune card to buy apps ?

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i think they ask u buy stored value cards, they get the credits at their disposal.
it can be itunes / android credits.

alipay, this is got no idea how it works

Reaction score
i think they ask u buy stored value cards, they get the credits at their disposal.
it can be itunes / android credits.

alipay, this is got no idea how it works

Ali pay is more like for China...

since under Alibaba

but Ali pay also quite International now a days

I think Ali pay is like normal transfer funds kinda a bit like Pay Pal.

viVa|aG|oria

Master Member
Reaction score
I know her sister. :) the one beside the guy is the sister. The sluty gurl is her younger sister :lick:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.