[OFFICIAL] 心点心 Heart To Heart, Debuts 24 December 2018, Every Mon - Fri 9pm, Channel 8

酒干倘卖无.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MJ except money got what else?

ZZ6PZHt.gif

AlmightyOnes

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
except the show like chop here chop there.. suddenly something happen without any reason... like how the fk elvin know they discussing about selling shares at ZYD office..

then the elvin one min want sell, one min say want help his grandfather keep the resto, next min suddenly change mind again..

Ya I find it very disturbing, minor plot only also messes up til like that.:s22::s22::s22:

Geeezz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this show starting nt bad but then it gt draggy n the damn yxl issue till nao huan little part also have nt settle:s22:

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this show starting nt bad but then it gt draggy n the damn yxl issue till nao huan little part also have nt settle:s22:

yup.. 5th episode liao today and still havent started on the "recovery" of yxl.. thought supposed to be a show on how yxl will be saved by elvin..

luckily this show special got 25 episodes instead of 20, if not confirm is starting draggy and everything cramped in the last 10 episodes

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup.. 5th episode liao today and still havent started on the "recovery" of yxl.. thought supposed to be a show on how yxl will be saved by elvin..

luckily this show special got 25 episodes instead of 20, if not confirm is starting draggy and everything cramped in the last 10 episodes

wah i din know this show 25 eps

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah i din know this show 25 eps

i also dont know, i just checked the first post by mod Otaku to see how many episodes before i posted that :s13:

i thought that if it was 20 episodes would be quite rush since 5th episode n still nothing about rebuilding yxl..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.