[Official] HK TVB Fansee Thread (Updated on 1st page) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

heymee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would appreciate greatly if any kind edmwer can PM me the links to watch tvb drama. Many thanks in advance. :o

Recently shows/dramas link especially TVB...often faced with blockage or clamped down by the China Authority.

I do not know how to use smartphone to watch dramas direct.

I use my PC to watch dramas , I will just use the Internet Search Engine like Baidu to find TVB dramas.

So far Baidu search engine is Good.

Happy Watching.:D

plasticpistola

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Synopsis for Line Walker(使徒行者):
q9NUCBZ.jpg

Chief inspector of Hong Kong’s Criminal Intelligence Bureau, Cheuk Hoi (Michael Miu), remains suspicious over his close colleague’s mysterious death. Adding to the enigma, he discovers that the five undercover agents who were in constant contact with his dead friend have all vanished.

Since the agents possess top secrets relevant to the police force and society’s safety, Cheuk Hoi is determined to find them for some answers.

The first undercover agent Cheuk Hoi encounters is Ting Siu Ka (Charmaine Sheh), who appears to be the owner of a foot spa parlor. Siu Ka hopes to restore her true identity, and thus agrees that she will infiltrate the triads. She deliberately gets close to a popular member of a gambling group, Sit Ka Keung (Raymond Lam). The two later develop a whimsical relationship based on lies and deceit.

Just as Siu Ka is about to unravel the hidden truth, Cheuk Hoi suddenly orders her to halt the operation. Mok Sin Yan (Sharon Chan) from the Independent Commission Against Corruption bureau intervenes in the case instead. Cheuk Hoi is then introduced to Sin Yan’s elder sister, Mok Sin Ching (Elena Kong).

At the same time, the head of the triad group, Tam Foon Hei (Benz Hui) is released from prison. His assistant, Lin Ho Kan (Sammy Sum), catches Cheuk Hoi’s attention with his many tactics. Soon enough, the police and triad members are entangled within their game of cat and mouse in the fight for justice.

Wah shiok got Charmaine zehzeh and Sam Gor!!!

KYOGRE

Reaction score
OMG... :eek: this is getting interesting! TVB mata drama is getting exciting.

perhaps (imo) HK dare to portray the 'bad' image of mata, hence they can write storyline that's so exciting. SG cannot portray mata 'bad', can only C.L.I.F., so really SG mata drama no fight with HK mata drama...

SG mata drama is more of propaganda and recruitment show:s22::s22:, CLIF is so CMI still dare to come up with more seasons....

roborovsky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
我们的天空 EP 2 reflects the PRC & new citizens in HK, all the scoldings & name calling, no wonder youku never update this episode. :s13::s13:

dexmus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya still got kenneth ma not in the picture

first time see him in a drama siah :s13:

kenneth ma acting as the younger anthony wong.

read from newspaper yesterday that anthony wong quite unhappy abt a few stuff like the hotel they staying in, kenneth ma acting as his younger self, the dialogue and saying his costume look like vet white coat and overall it give a "eunuch look"

heymee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
我们的天空 EP 2 reflects the PRC & new citizens in HK, all the scoldings & name calling, no wonder youku never update this episode. :s13::s13:

995068_10152561500823449_2436476020701636653_n.jpg

The storyline similar to Singapore opening our Country 'Floodgate':s22:

KiraX_19

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kenneth ma acting as the younger anthony wong.

read from newspaper yesterday that anthony wong quite unhappy abt a few stuff like the hotel they staying in, kenneth ma acting as his younger self, the dialogue and saying his costume look like vet white coat and overall it give a "eunuch look"

lol as usual anthony wong jiao wei sibeh zui :s13:

忠奸人 is damn awesome man!

yeah very consistent and good acting
the storyline also alot of twists and not straight forward.

i like the acting from ah may, 10 zai , marco and botak boss...they really carried the show to a very good level

Epic cast :eek: .. So many Lao jiaos

ya man...very big production but lacking sheren tang on this one(she bad terms with tvb now) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.