[Official] HK TVB Fansee Thread (Updated on 1st page) - Part 3

Zenosyne

Reaction score
Anybody know where to watch 非凡三俠 with eng subtitle? Pls let me know. thanks in advance :s12:

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha take a look at this. I only noticed 2 repeated characters in LW1 and LW2. Havent watch 3 yet. But i did not notice got so many repeated ones :s13:

Those fellows act as 飞虎 in LW1, some get better roles now

Zenosyne

Reaction score

Honestly, for best pairing, I think Vincent wong and Owen Cheung can stand a chance!!! :s12: This might be their time!! After all, they even kissed each other :s13:

For music, I think personally, Line walker 3, Al Cap and Excorcist Meter 2.0 got chance. All 3 of them the songs are really good for me. But I think Line walker 3 maybe have the best, especially the one raymond sings tgt with hana :s12:

Zenosyne

Reaction score

Hope Vincent Wong and Owen Cheung wins something from 反黑路人甲 and 踩過界II in any catergory :s12: I think they really deserve something!

For females catergory, I honestly dont know or not personally rooting for anyone, but i think maybe Mandy Wong will win for Line walker 3

As for best show, haha I still stand by 反黑路人甲 and 踩過界II :s12: hahaha really want 反黑路人甲 especially to win!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.