[OFFICIAL] 好世谋 How Are You?, Debuts 4 Jan 19 Every Fri 11.30am/3 Apr 19 Every Mon - Fri 9pm, Ch8

IceHoneyLemon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ppl say he busy man but he still got time for this show ...
The one who dubbed him sound gu niang or what. Really sound weird.

I was anticipating a good job from CLP protraying a 呆 character but seemed like average to me. I think the dubbing may have disminished the excellence portrayal of the role even if she has done a good job (I didn't watch the original undubbed version).

Sent from OPPO CPH1879 using GAGT

Last edited:

IceHoneyLemon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they say then u believe ? plus is post now not earlier.

if posted 1-2 months ago or more then more believable

"couple of months" ago could be just 1 month ago, when the last drama was airing. so it is still last minute. as the upcoming drama was only known to be replaced when the last drama was already showing.

even 2 months ago is considered to be last minute already. or that they could have dubbed it early but it was supposed to air some time at other slots later, but it was a last minute decision to replace to 9pm show.
She should have posted it like a few months ago to make it more believable. Haha.

Last edited:

zendude

Banned
Reaction score
The one who dubbed him sound gu niang or what. Really sound weird.

I was anticipating a good job from CLP protraying a 呆 character but seemed like average to me. I think the dubbing may have disminished the excellence portrayal of the role even if she has done a good job (I didn't watch the original undubbed version).

u need to watch the original, the stars are CLP, ZHR, limpeh Richard Low and Li Feihui. Scenes without them are boring.

desboo

Reaction score
Since this is “official” show, permission should have been given to allow dual language in dialect and in mandarin to make show more enjoyable. Viewership will definitely be very high as having dialect in ch 8 is so rare.

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my online brother said Romeo Tan act 2 roles

one bad one and one gd one

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Since this is “official” show, permission should have been given to allow dual language in dialect and in mandarin to make show more enjoyable. Viewership will definitely be very high as having dialect in ch 8 is so rare.

They are not making the show enjoyable with all the hard selling of croonies policies.
They already captured the required crowd at Friday noon.
There is actually no purpose in repeating it on prime time except for propaganda.
The young generation is definitely not watching this political nonsense.

desboo

Reaction score
They are not making the show enjoyable with all the hard selling of croonies policies.
There is actually no purpose in repeating it on prime time except for propaganda.

Oh, it already been shown on TV alr? Then you are right. No purpose in repeating it.

Ottoke

Reaction score

For the 1st time in a long while I am tuning to TVB Jade at 9pm

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Oh, it already been shown on TV alr? Then you are right. No purpose in repeating it.

They already shown the dialect version on every Fri noon.
You can see the original version on Toggle and YouTube.
Dun think the auntie want to waste their time watching a lousy dubbed version again every night.
They repeating it to brainwash more sinkie who some how dun have internet or mobile devices.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually find the show a bit funny lei..

just dont know what is the point of mark lee narrating in the background

IceHoneyLemon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually find the show a bit funny lei..

just dont know what is the point of mark lee narrating in the background
I think Mark Lee is just like narrating so that we understand the flaws of humans in the show ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.