[OFFICIAL] 法网天后 Legal Eagles, Debuts 7 March 2017, Every Mon - Fri 9pm, Channel 8

bttorn

Banned
Reaction score
Mediacock got no other SG male actors, all the SG male actors in SG all dead already??? why every single show must use this lame superficial Ah tiong actor????!!!

U say all the finance sectors jobs, PMETs must go to foreigners cos we dun have local talents... now even SG TV shows also must use Ah Tiong for EVERY SINGLE SHOWS PLAYING MALE LEAD???!!!

Mediacock is really disgraceful unlike TVB... although people keep critcizing TVB, they actually persist with determination on using their veteran local HK actors like Wayne lai, Roger Kwok, Ruco chan. they also give many of their veteran old artists like Wu fong, law lan, Har yu, Lee si kei many many important roles

Mediacock is forever using only tall & good looking pretty faces... like they are scared people will switch channel the moment there is not a super attractive face on screen

But sg audiences including edmwers always shame actors/actresses for being fat or scold people ugly.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I am surprised there are actual SG scenes

Same thinking here.... I thought all are filmed in MY...

I think MediaCorp took in some feedback that in order to do a better job of basing the story in Singapore, there must at least be some scenes filmed in Singapore, especially the iconic ones like the Marina area in Singapore.

The private house, the private roads, and all the indoor scenes can continue to be filmed in Malaysia. :s22:

bIkErS

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the indoor scenes really jiak lat sia...

sibey budget type...

Ottoke

Reaction score
16864553_10154546544455345_2453027479250652921_n.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.