[OFFICIAL] 知星人 My Friends From Afar, Debuts 4 December 2017, Every Mon - Fri 9pm, Channel 8

LemonSalmon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are people really so dumb in getting hints? Leonardo is obviously 12345 liao, still want to speculate is his wife or is dead. Really facepalm.

Kac2009

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now imagine for a minute if they managed to get Sherry Tan to cameo as the Queen instead of Sheila Sim..

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I think Sheila don't look fierce enough in the show. Those bad girls role should be acted by Guo Huiwen or Pang Lingling (bu lao chuan shuo)or Zoe(Yi Hao Xiong Zai)

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It just a show and people just making funny speculation. dunno why you need to call people names.

Are people really so dumb in getting hints? Leonardo is obviously 12345 liao, still want to speculate is his wife or is dead. Really facepalm.

_eMuu_

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The aliens got 2 weakness.
1. Durian
2. Sexposed

Like edmwer. They scared kana sexposed.

Sent from Hell using GAGT

icandybar

Reaction score
Lol guys don’t need speculate already, my cousin subscribed to Toggle Prime and she already showed me that it is really Leonardo, and he gave birth to Tian Sheng, but he didn’t want to go back to Amikus because he fell in love with Tian Ning’s mother. Then he made a bet with the queen to see whether the love between Feng Jiao and TS, and Xiang Lin and TN is true.

_eMuu_

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tot got a scene leonardo enjoying durian with tiansheng

babyrainy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tot got a scene leonardo enjoying durian with tiansheng

Hanor. Possibility could be that after giving birth to Tiansheng, he became immune to durian as well. Since blood also turned red.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.