HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] 千年来说对不起 Till We Meet Again, Debuts 26 November 2018, Every Mon - Fri 9pm, Channel 8

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2018, 05:58 PM   #46
Arch-Supremacy Member

not in cast list...
probably ish wood xuan replace her role
Think Wood Xuan replace Wood Ng....

Sent from The Most Wonderful App In The World using GAGT
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2018, 06:00 PM   #47
Arch-Supremacy Member

How come setting in period Drama ( 古装 ) can become modern times ( 现代 ) , don't tell me again is 川越时空 来到现代 ? Again another 川越时空剧 ?
Not time travel, I think.
Reincarnation and super long life for the deities

Sent from The Most Wonderful App In The World using GAGT
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2018, 06:53 PM   #48

Personally , I feel that the 前传 should not be shown on Every Monday from 29 October at 8.30pm onwards . Should be like 入侵者前传 show all in one shot - 2 Hours from 7pm to 9pm , just one day ( on Sunday ) before the actual drama is to be shown !
astronot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:15 PM   #49

For those who cannot find thread for Monday 8.30pm, here it is

TWICE 트와이스 | IZ*ONE 아이즈원

TVB Dramas | List of Dramas | TWICE Fanclub | S.H.E Fanclub | PL 2019/20 Fixtures
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ottoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:58 PM   #50

千年来说对不起 - 抢先看 , 主题曲 和 演员访问 :

https://youtu.be/TDavFYck4DA
Old 01-11-2018, 01:00 PM   #51

Showreel , Theme Song & Casts Interviews :

https://youtu.be/TDavFYck4DA
Old 01-11-2018, 01:00 PM   #52
Greater Supremacy Member

for a wawa production, it is quite cui

hopefully the modern era tv version will be better

i always shudder when i see julie tan act as virgin flower demon....pui
arcturuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:49 PM   #53
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wa ! Ann Kok , Jeanette Aw and Jasmine Sim wan sui!

真的冤家路宰 😓
PiscesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:47 AM   #54
Arch-Supremacy Member

I will watch love Ann Kok , Jeanette Aw & Jasmine Sim

真的冤家路宰 😓
PiscesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:52 AM   #55
Master Member

Sounds like "三生三世十里桃花".
C32B is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 09:59 PM   #56

So how is the show so far? Anyone caught it till the end?

TWICE 트와이스 | IZ*ONE 아이즈원

TVB Dramas | List of Dramas | TWICE Fanclub | S.H.E Fanclub | PL 2019/20 Fixtures
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ottoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:36 PM   #57
Great Supremacy Member

agree that going by wawa usual standards, this is quite bad.

even though it's only 15mins per ep, i struggle to finish each ep

hope the main show is better
s-ghost is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:52 AM   #58
Master Member

Agree the prequel looks terrible...the dialogue is very cringe worthy, the cast is mis-matched.

From the showreel, the main show looks like the usual draggy love stories of multi love angles. Not convinced it will be good.

The synopsis actually sounds interesting when I read it online, but the execution seems to be heading towards failure. The cast and story will not be able to hook viewers to tune in every night.
beast78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 02:42 AM   #59

Well , I beg to differ . Personally , I felt the prequel was actually quite good , I actually enjoyed watching the prequel and love the two 片尾曲 very much ! Both the songs suit and actually fit into the prequel Drama very well . Overall , the feel of the prequel to me personally is much better than the main Drama when I saw it from the showreel .

The main Drama , the costume and overall gives me the feeling that they had become normal human beings , normal person , which to me , spoilt the whole feel of the Drama !

既然要拍古装剧 , 就要好好的拍整部都是古装剧 ! 为什么还要有现代版呢 ? 古装版不是拍得好好的吗 ? 把一部古装剧改成现代版 , 大大的减低它的可看度 / 好看度 , 也严重毁了整部剧 , 因为整个 feel 都完全不一样了 ! 突然间就感觉怪怪的 !

现代版就感觉在看一般的电视连续剧 , 没有什么特别 / 分别的 ! 对哇哇映画这个决定太失望了 ! 我多么希望整部剧都是一样古装版 , 因为这部剧原本, 本来就是一部古装剧 , 而且古装版真的比较好看得多 !

Last edited by astronot; 09-11-2018 at 02:48 AM..
Old 09-11-2018, 10:05 AM   #60
Master Member

Well , I beg to differ . Personally , I felt the prequel was actually quite good , I actually enjoyed watching the prequel and love the two 片尾曲 very much ! Both the songs suit and actually fit into the prequel Drama very well . Overall , the feel of the prequel to me personally is much better than the main Drama when I saw it from the showreel .

The main Drama , the costume and overall gives me the feeling that they had become normal human beings , normal person , which to me , spoilt the whole feel of the Drama !

既然要拍古装剧 , 就要好好的拍整部都是古装剧 ! 为什么还要有现代版呢 ? 古装版不是拍得好好的吗 ? 把一部古装剧改成现代版 , 大大的减低它的可看度 / 好看度 , 也严重毁了整部剧 , 因为整个 feel 都完全不一样了 ! 突然间就感觉怪怪的 !

现代版就感觉在看一般的电视连续剧 , 没有什么特别 / 分别的 ! 对哇哇映画这个决定太失望了 ! 我多么希望整部剧都是一样古装版 , 因为这部剧原本, 本来就是一部古装剧 , 而且古装版真的比较好看得多 !
You got it all wrong. The 古装 / prelude portion is to add a backstory to the 现代版. All along the 现代版 is the main focus. They need to tell why certain things happen, like why the flower fairy is in the modern times, why got Earth God etc. By having the prelude, they can jump straight into the 现代版 storyline without having to spend a lot of time telling a backstory.

Mediacorp can never go back to filming a full length 古装 liao. Back in the 1990s and early 2000s they have a production team that focuses on collaborations with China to film 古装 shows. The collaboration is necessary so as to keep budgets low and sustainable. New management took place and disband the China production team, plus China TV industry opening up in the past 10 years, they no longer see it necessary to collaborate with Singapore TV. Even if got budget, how are they going to recoup the costs? There is no commercial value in our actors and shows.

Hopefully with the experiences and contacts as a result of producing this show, Wawa is able to look forward to more collaborations with China....
marche000 likes this.
beast78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.