[OFFICIAL] 千年来说对不起 Till We Meet Again, Debuts 26 November 2018, Every Mon - Fri 9pm, Channel 8

wikky

Reaction score
lei gong/po is bobo shooter ma...

and worse is gps @ heaven not accurate XD cant 100% trace white fox until 1kyears

Perhaps time passes much more quickly in mortal realm than in heaven ...

1 day in heaven = 10 years on Earth ?

I think I saw this from some old TVB drama LOL ...

Fallingrain

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is this the first time in a show, all the main character uplorry except for one (in modern setting) :s22:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
is this the first time in a show, all the main character uplorry except for one (in modern setting) :s22:

But technically, the whole thing didn't happen, since only Sun Wu Kong and San Zang retained memories of their modern experiences.

It is as if the modern era didn't happen or was just like a dream. All part of the intention to let Sun Wu Long develop empathy.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But technically, the whole thing didn't happen, since only Sun Wu Kong and San Zang retained memories of their modern experiences.

It is as if the modern era didn't happen or was just like a dream. All part of the intention to let Sun Wu Long develop empathy.

yup a bit lame if all of them didnt retain their memories, esp Julie

since Julie didnt retain her memory, there is no reason why she would have let wukong go so easily on his journey, she would have continued trying to make wukong to fall in love with her.. but if she retained her memory then would be different and easier to put down since she had the "love experience" already

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally caught the catch up on toggle

i liked the last ep, got a lot of wawa trademark feels, at least manage to redeem the drama

ending also good, i think they managed to tie things up nicely

tpmmark

Reaction score
finally caught the catch up on toggle

i liked the last ep, got a lot of wawa trademark feels, at least manage to redeem the drama

ending also good, i think they managed to tie things up nicely
Agreed. Quite nicely wrapped one. A few emotional scene too. ESP the part wukong think about Jeanette scene when he about to kill her. And stop instead.

Ottoke

Reaction score
千年来说对不起 Till We Meet Again encores 21 November 2019, Every Mon - Fri 5.30pm, Channel 8.

gutpunch

Banned
Reaction score
i just realised that got copy/ stole a lot of ideas from the korean 花游记 which recently ended :s39:

beeppps

Reaction score
千年来说对不起 Till We Meet Again encores 28 Mar 2021, weekends 4.30pm.
omDSMVH.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.