[Official]Against The Tide 逆潮 Featuring Rui En

JM_LAU

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wat is this show about ah? anyway got christopher lee means good drama liao right all his drama all got quite good standard ley?

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, very big fan of suikoden too. My favorite RPG series, always have to recruit 108 characters in each game. :s13:

Sorry to derail the topic. Hope 逆潮 is a good drama, the plot sounds pretty interesting.

lol...i can go on and on about suikoden too... :s13:

i like luc cos his storyline was sad...but rune wise i like soul eater the most...rune of life and death!

all my party members revolved around the previous suikodens...so i seldom use new characters...

alright...back to the topic...toggle has up to 5 eps now...think i gonna start watching first if i can spare the time ltr...

my subscription is finally back after the previous 9pm show... :crazy:

beefymoowoo

Reaction score
yar yar gt lee ming shun means ish gt standard one. anw luks quite intersting tis drama i saw trailer on ch8 fb . cnt wait 2 go home watch 2nite!

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She was so cute back then!

phpGRWwcw.jpg

make me wanna pew pew pew on her face

euko82

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Knn.... Title should put Christopher lee leh... Why put rui en?

He bigger star leh

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

nasilemak100

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally a drama that got real actor and actress in it

chris lee and rui en ftw

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.