Ch8 showing programme on Aloysius on Thursday 8pm to 8.30pm

Bumiputera

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NIzR6yS.jpg

The last paragraph like implying somebody.

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
obviously saying the siao charbor lacking etiquette and boundaries

Hdpegasus

Reaction score
It’s easy to say but to die such a tragic death organs kena crushed and struggle in hospital for 4 days..don think even his bro is willing to trade place with him :(

He has so much going for him.........I really don't mind trading places with him.......at least he makes the world a better place.........while I'm just a face in the crowd.........:vijayadmin:

lycheehello

Suspended
Reaction score
It’s easy to say but to die such a tragic death organs kena crushed and struggle in hospital for 4 days..don think even his bro is willing to trade place with him :(

I just want to cry again........................:sad:

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rly is 天妒英才

and cannot be too nice to people..... he had everything, looks, height, talent(hes rly one of those who can act in the new gen) and was hardworking and had a good character - humble, filial and nice to others

agree with you :( angel should leave longer we need good people here

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.