Chinese Drama Story of Yanxi Palace, 延禧攻略

prudie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WYL, Fuheng and Erqing are now in HK to celebrate Mid Autumn Festival and as well as to promote the drama

I watched this yesterday . This is some show called happy camp. The cast re-enacted some scenes and also acted if wyl married fcfh to fulfil all the fan girls fantasies. Qin lan seems to be very feminine in real life too. Wu jin yan real life voice really didn’t suit the character. Can understand why dub.

Last edited:

prudie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No she not in love with Fuheng liao. Was just a puppy 1st love. She love the Emperor now.

I disagree ..I feel she loved fuheng first & sincerely. But being a pragmatist she gave up and moved on after his arranged marriage to er qing. she also didn’t fall in love with Qianlong immediately, she was only using him. Only after he found out about her contraceptive betrayal and after that then she realized she had feelings for him. To me she love both in her own way even til the end.

tinywings

Reaction score
Comparing Qianlong in Yanxi and Qianlong in Ruyi. Both very great differences even in character and intelligence. QL in Ruyi seems like never really involved in court works but only trying to please his mother, his officials, his concubines. And kept sleeping around in lust. He seems to be easily manipulated by women. But the QL in Yanxi seems much wiser and behind his head secretly thinking on his own.

RSKeisuke

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Comparing Qianlong in Yanxi and Qianlong in Ruyi. Both very great differences even in character and intelligence. QL in Ruyi seems like never really involved in court works but only trying to please his mother, his officials, his concubines. And kept sleeping around in lust. He seems to be easily manipulated by women. But the QL in Yanxi seems much wiser and behind his head secretly thinking on his own.

I agree that the QL in Ruyi is a humsup lusty emperor...

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

tinywings

Reaction score
I agree that the QL in Ruyi is a humsup lusty emperor...

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

Then what did Ruyi see in him that she loved him so much until she cost her own life. Not logical. This bad protray of QL ruin his good history reputation leh.

RSKeisuke

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then what did Ruyi see in him that she loved him so much until she cost her own life. Not logical. This bad protray of QL ruin his good history reputation leh.

he seemed such a hypocrite in the show... in presence of ruyi, he acted upright

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.