HWZ @ Japanese Drama Club @

otake1982

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haonan said:
He's the procrastinator type, just like me. :o

Aiyos sad sia, episode 8 see he cry during the scene, make my heart wretched sia even though I'm a guy. ^ ^;
i din expect his fren to realise that he can XXXX-XXXX

zelda1031

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
red_tide24 said:
out out out must watch!!! kenzo got hope liao in episode 10!!!

still got hope ????? i think ep 10 he just go back to give rei a better memories.

red_tide24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zelda1031 said:
still got hope ????? i think ep 10 he just go back to give rei a better memories.

i just watch only.. saw in jdorama.com got ppl say that there is hope.. but i watch it myself seems that there is no more hope liao..

seriously i tink rei is a bitch.. kenzo aldy propose yet she still accept the teacher's proposal.. come to think of it.. wat has rei done for kenzo? she also din dare to admit her feelings for kenzo.. just that she lucky got the teacher chase her..

stupid bitch :s27:

zelda1031

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
red_tide24 said:
i just watch only.. saw in jdorama.com got ppl say that there is hope.. but i watch it myself seems that there is no more hope liao..

seriously i tink rei is a bitch.. kenzo aldy propose yet she still accept the teacher's proposal.. come to think of it.. wat has rei done for kenzo? she also din dare to admit her feelings for kenzo.. just that she lucky got the teacher chase her..

eh.... dun said till like tt leh ....
i felt every1 in this show all good ppl =___=

bobian ..... ken said out his feeling too late ..... rei already been in r/s for 1yr++

otake1982

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
red_tide24 said:

so sads......... :sad:

red_tide24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zelda1031 said:
eh.... dun said till like tt leh ....
i felt every1 in this show all good ppl =___=

bobian ..... ken said out his feeling too late ..... rei already been in r/s for 1yr++

but ken actually had gone back in time put so much effort to make so many nice memories for rei.. but still rei is not touched, then not kenzo's fault liao ma..

den when kenzo finally propose to her, yet she still say he dun understand.. wah rao..

zeek86

Reaction score
ryan abt seito abit spoiler la..nt all haf watched....:(

i tint ken nt only create gd memory for rei but also for himself....some of the small small stuffs which in the past he din do, he completed for him and rei..hoping it will improve things but too many small small stuffs simply cant add up to the teacher tactics..he kenna dimwited in a gd sense...

i tint epi 10 sorta throw us into a false hope also.....crucial is still 11...jus hope when ken come back...he see the teacher congrat him instead teh other way ard :( (although abit touchwood but still i tint ken need kenna accident den rei will noe hu she like most)

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
simi is raw?
any idea if liar game and nana2 movie vcd or dvd out in sg liao?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.