If 大时代 is HK's 神剧, then which drama is SG's 神剧?

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they make 1 period drama, i sure watch

Lol, you don't say so fast.

Last time I also say I will watch Unbeatables if they put a nice ending to it. End up Unbeatables 3 is so crappy that I almost smashed the TV.

Ottoke

Reaction score
Lol, you don't say so fast.

Last time I also say I will watch Unbeatables if they put a nice ending to it. End up Unbeatables 3 is so crappy that I almost smashed the TV.

Lol just wanted to see them in period costume thats all

scourge

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To qualify as 神剧, the drama must have a timeless appeal, which means you will still be captivated by it despite the passage of time. Try watching the Unbeatables now and see if you still find it attractive and not laughable.

Done it a couple of years ago.
Still find Unbeatables 1 (and to a lesser extent, Unbeatables 2) captivating.
The props still feel more realistic than the lousy TCS/Mediacorp computer graphics.

PlayDough

Banned
Reaction score
Old SBC and TCS dramas are really power. The standard is there. Until now I can still see these dramas screening on TVs in many cities in China. So many classics and the Mainland Chinese love them to bits. They will never watch the rubbish churned out by Mediacorpse now.

Price of Peace, Unbeatables and Golden Path are 1 of the best.

serangoon1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one.
01300000633919129290774880264_s.jpg

This or kopi o

yandao07

Reaction score

I thought these were definitely worthy of a mention, but seriously, Unbeatables really unbeatable...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.