kcarrey

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jacky always have jobs worldwide

rast time also go resort world manila for mini concert

connieyen2000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Plus he got go China host some variety show. Earn china earn like siao. The amount of China variety show give jacky wu is taiwan variety show are cannot gave jacky wu. If I am not wrong. Is x100 time the taiwan show money

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oic no wonder i also cant find other of his live vids

if kid were here, he sure use fb one

Depend on which group of fanbase he wishes to attract lor given that FB is blocked in CN. I don't think he even have an account in YY Live.

kcarrey

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sedap butt siol

xKX77r5.jpg

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haven catch this show for a long time already. which epi should i "re-start" with ?

Well if you like eye-candy, can start with the 广州 one (ep 128/129). Too bad there is no pool game (aka bikini segment) else this will be perfect.

hybridz

Reaction score
New Monitor to watch Mr. Player and other videos!

In an unrelated post (sort of), I just realized my old LG monitor has dead pixels which shows up as white spots middle of the monitor. Today, I bought a new Samsung monitor that uses HDMI connection (instead of the DVI cable I used to have for my LG), and suddenly realize all the HD versions of Jacky Wu Mr. Player does not look 'HD' anymore. Ditto for all my other videos.

Becomes very surreal.

Not sure if its a setting I need to tweak on my Samsung. But I'm now seeing the world in a different light. Does anyone know how to tweak to make it more natural, or just something I need to get used to?

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Either someone forgotten to "un-private" this week episode or it's still processing.

tiagong they delaying the youtube videos to monday night/tuesday because of their stupid failed sanli online platform vidol.

kcarrey

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tiagong they delaying the youtube videos to monday night/tuesday because of their stupid failed sanli online platform vidol.

they announced that they upload on monday

last monday was uploaded in the morning BUT if got holiday, it will be delayed

yylow30

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now the show follows the UTC timing liao...
that means it comes out around Monday 8am...

Sugoideas remain the same, but its more often than not it is in SD...

Watched last night via Sugoideas, got one part damn humilating...
:s22::s22::s22:
Dunno how will people respond...
=X

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.