Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh My Girl BANHANA – “Banana Allergy Monkey” @ Show Champion

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it's not becoz of him dozing off while riding.....

Actor Park Min Woo Revealed To Be Recovering From Surgery After Motorcycle Accident

park-min-woo.jpg
Actor Park Min Woo is currently hospitalized and recovering from surgery after a motorcycle accident.

King Kong by Starship confirmed the news and stated, “Park Min Woo was involved in an accident while riding his motorcycle near the Donghodaegyo Bridge on March 15.”

Park Min Woo is said to have undergone a major surgical procedure after suffering from a head injury. His agency explained, “Park Min Woo underwent major surgery and is currently in the intensive care unit. His surgery went well, and his condition is improving. The doctors will be keeping an eye on him and as of now, they are planning to move him to the general ward next week.”

The actor made his debut in 2009 through the drama “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop” and has since appeared in other productions like SBS’s “Modern Farmer,” web drama “Love Detective Sherlock K,” and the film “The Mood That Day.” He enlisted in September 2016 and has been fulfilling his duties as a public service worker since completing his four weeks of basic training.

We hope that Park Min Woo has a quick and full recovery soon!

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE release the 4th MV teaser for 'What is Love' with Jihyo, Tzuyu, and Mina

cydutzyahoo

Master Member
Reaction score
nobody watch last episode of muhan dojeon and shed tears meh?
feel really sad at the end of episode even though I just started watching IC from 3 years ago

cydutzyahoo

Master Member
Reaction score
first time I watched RM for 2 times. still funny and enjoyable
nowadays RM really entertaining

cydutzyahoo

Master Member
Reaction score
jin sad. me who watches for 3 years already can feel
dunno those who follow for 10 years got cry bucket or not

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Duno why all the celebrity go there become instructor one

BIGBANG’s G-Dragon Completes Basic Training And Receives Official Military Assignment

G-Dragon.jpg
G-Dragon has completed his basic military training!

According to an insider, the BIGBANG member attended his military training completion ceremony on April 5, finishing basic training.

During his five weeks at the 3rd Infantry Division recruit training center after enlisting on February 27, he showcased impressive physical and mental strength. As a result, he has been assigned to be a military instruction assistant of the 3rd Infantry Division.

G-Dragon is scheduled to be discharged from the military on November 26, 2019.

Last edited:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, didnt know she is 168m tall....

Song Ji Hyo Shares Her Childhood Nickname And Explains Why Male Members Of “Running Man” Avoid Her At Award Shows

Song-Ji-Hyo-e1520462110678.jpg
Song Ji Hyo appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U’s “Ji Suk Jin’s 2 O’Clock Date” on April 4.

When a listener sent in an eyewitness account about Song Ji Hyo’s height, Ji Suk Jin said, “Song Ji Hyo is tall, but many people think that she’s short.”

Song Ji Hyo explained that she’s about 168 centimeters (approximately 5 feet and 6 inches) in height, but she tends to look shorter when she sits because she has narrow shoulders.

She added, “When I was young, my nickname was Chupa Chups. I got the nickname because my head looked big.” Chupa Chups is the name of a popular lollipop brand.

There were many eyewitness accounts of people sent in by people who saw Song Ji Hyo. Someone said that they saw her at a pub near her home, drinking beer while looking at the wall. She explained, “I go there often. I’m normally a homebody, so people usually come near my house. My parents are at home, so I go to that pub often. There are drunk people there and I like walls, so I drink next to the wall.”

Ji Suk Jin said, “Song Ji Hyo thinks of me as a younger brother, but I get surprised once a year. When she gets dressed up and comes to award shows, she feels like a stranger.”

Song Ji Hyo added, “People are surprised when I even just do eye makeup. At award shows, male members of ‘Running Man‘ don’t speak to me and don’t come over to me.”

Song Ji Hyo appears in the comedy film “Wind Wind Wind” (literal title), which will premiere on April 5.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SBS to broadcast the North Korea collaboration concert

Baek-Ji-Young-cho-yong-pil-yb-lee-sun-hee-red-velvet.jpg
SBS has announced the broadcast date and time of the North Korea collaboration concert.

Recently, top K-pop artists including Red Velvet, Cho Yong Pil, Lee Sun Hee, YB, Jung In, ALi, Baek Ji Young, Choi Jin Hee, and Seohyun performed at the East Pyongyang Grand Theater and Pyongyang Arena in North Korea.

Viewers will be able to watch all of the performances from the concert, titled, 'Spring Is Coming', on April 5 at 7:55 PM KST. 'SBS 8 O'Clock News' will be airing an hour earlier, at 7 PM KST.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[Making Film] Banila Co CF with SNSD's Taeyeon & Kim Shinyoung

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.