Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Upcoming Variety Show “Busted!” Reveals Details On Its Format And Special Guests

Sehun-Kim-Sejeong-Lee-Kwang-Soo-Park-Min-Young-Kim-Jong-Min-Ahn-Jae-Wook-Yoo-Jae-Suk.jpg
Netflix has shared further details on how its upcoming variety show “Busted!” will unfold.

Consisting of 10 episodes, “Busted!” is a new type of detective variety show that has a plot. Each episode works with the other to create an intricate story, revealing a shocking truth at the very end. The mysteries on the show will include a forewarned murder, mind tricks, and even a murder in a guesthouse. Various themes such as vampires, magic shows, and races in the city center will also feature on the show.

The filming site will also change every episode with locations ranging from Seoul to Jeju Island. The main cast of Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, Park Min Young, Kim Jong Min, Ahn Jae Wook, gugudan’s Kim Sejeong, and EXO’s Sehun will transform into detectives and strive to find out the truth behind the mysteries that occur all over the country.

Another thing to look forward to on “Busted!” is the appearance of the special guests. The seven detectives will be joined by special guests every episode, adding intensity to the show. A total of 56 guests are set to appear on “Busted!” including variety show stars and entertainers who rarely participate in variety shows.

Guests who have been spotted in the previously released trailer are Yoo Yeon Seok, Park Hae Jin, Shinhwa’s Lee Min Woo, Seo Kang Joon, Gong Myung, Hong Jong Hyun, and more.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE Grabs 7th Win For “What Is Love?” On “M!Countdown”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Park Bom Clarifies Past Drug Incident In New Interview

Park-Bom.jpg
On April 24, MBC’s investigative journalism program “PD Notebook” brought up the past incident of Park Bom bringing amphetamines into Korea.

The following day, Park Bom topped real-time search rankings on Naver as people were looking up details about the incident.

Park Bom met news outlet Sports Kyunghyang on April 26 at 2 p.m. KST for an exclusive interview to speak up about the past situation.

She began, “An acquaintance contacted me, so I watched ‘PD Notebook’ with my parents. They seem to be immune to the word ‘drugs’ now as they only sighed. It’s so difficult seeing my parents like that. When the drug reports were first released, they asked, ‘Did you really do it?’ but now they just sigh.”

She continued, “If I had done drugs even once, I would not feel that it is unfair hearing such things. I really have never done drugs. I did get investigated but I was not charged.”

Park Bom then explained, “I have a personal illness. I have had to take medication since my middle school and high school days. It is ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), which is an illness not well-known in Korea. Edison, the king of invention, also had this illness. The name of the disorder has recently become known, but there is no correct medication for it, so I take medication for ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). As it is not the right medication for it, it is difficult to endure the disorder.”

“I became known as a drug smuggler when I brought in Adderall. In the United States, it is a common medication used for the treatment of illnesses like the one I have. It is something that happened partially due to my ignorance during the process of bringing it in, but it’s frustrating that people say that this medication is 100 percent amphetamines. Calling it drugs, but isn’t it something I can’t not take to treat my illness?”

Park Bom also responded to rumors about her being 40 years old (in Korean reckoning). She commented, “Ask my friends. Born in 1984, I am 34 years old (in Western reckoning). Does it make sense that I’m older than my older sister?”

“It has been five years since I let go of singing. Because I got so much hate, I didn’t even want to be a singer. However, after the ‘PD Notebook’ broadcast, I felt that I have to be a singer. I can’t give up what I want to do the most and what I am the best at because I am intimidated by misunderstandings. I am thankful to YG which has raised me, and I also want to express my gratitude to producer Yang Hyun Suk. Other people ask if I feel hatred towards them, but that is not true at all. Also, I want to be successful in my return as a singer so I can buy a big building for my parents who have struggled a lot because of me.”

Park Bom appeared at the interview wearing a plum colored dress with a jean jacket. She shared, “I bought these clothes five years ago. I haven’t even really purchased clothes properly for five years. Even when walking on the streets, I was concerned that people would say something to me. I don’t have a car, so I have to go around running into people like that. I cannot drink very well, but there are times that I drink. My heart hurts, but I am forcing myself to endure it. If people would understand my situation, not even a lot, but just a little bit, I think I could sing again. Could you please just watch over me?”

After the “PD Notebook” broadcast, she wrote a long message to share with fans on social media but ended up not posting it and shared the post with the reporter. The note includes the explanations above about ADD, and she also says to her fans, “My heart really hurt because I couldn’t tell you anything… You don’t know how thankful I am and how much it hurts me because my fans and our 2NE1 fans patiently wait for us even though we are working individually.” She concludes, “I apologize for not gaining courage to write earlier because I was just taking time to be heartbroken, and I also apologize for causing trouble for many people.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GFriend pose in the bedroom for more 'Time for the Moon Night' teaser images

g-friend_1524755084_Screen_Shot_2018-04-26_at_11.03.31_AM.png

g-friend_1524755084_Screen_Shot_2018-04-26_at_11.02.16_AM.png

g-friend_1524755085_Screen_Shot_2018-04-26_at_11.03.05_AM.png

g-friend_1524755085_Screen_Shot_2018-04-26_at_11.03.22_AM.png

g-friend_1524755085_Screen_Shot_2018-04-26_at_11.02.05_AM.png

g-friend_1524755085_Screen_Shot_2018-04-26_at_11.02.24_AM.png

g-friend_1524755085_Screen_Shot_2018-04-26_at_11.02.52_AM.png

g-friend_1524755085_Screen_Shot_2018-04-26_at_11.03.13_AM.png

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
(G)I-DLE's Miyeon, Minnie, and Yuqi are next to introduce themselves

I like how they introduce themselve in their native language

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dreamcatcher 2nd Mini Album 'Nightmare·Escape the ERA' Comeback Scheduler

Dbt_Lp5U0AAwXOK.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WICE 'What is Love?' fancam + Full Encore Stage @ M! Countdown

Last edited:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[KCON 2018 JAPAN] Unreleased Scene - TWICE "Photo Time♥' @ M! COUNTDOWN

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[KCON 2018 JAPAN] Unreleased Scene - TWICE 'LET′S PLAY!′ @ M! COUNTDOWN

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guess im bad at remb-ing n recognizing people.. i watch that drama n i dont even remb her when she come RM..

that drama.. eunji ost.. jin nice..

:s12: until today.. .still listening..

Its not u bad at remembering or bad at recognizing in this case.

Her role very small. But got sot tio me :s13:

She act as the bong soon childhood male fren gf.

In school 2017 with sejeong also

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE To Melt Viewers’ Hearts With Adorable Guest Appearance On “Running Man”

TWICE22.jpg
TWICE will be taking over “Running Man”!

The upcoming episode of “Running Man” that will air on April 29 will celebrate the one year anniversary of Jun So Min and Yang Se Chan joining the show, along with a guest appearance by all nine members of TWICE.

TWICE engaged in a “War of Aegyo” during the show for a mission, each incorporating their unique personalities and styles. The shower of aegyo from TWICE brightened up the set, and the show’s resident “Tiger” Kim Jong Kook especially had everyone laughing because he was unable to stop smiling as he watched on.

The members of TWICE also showcased their various talents and also danced together. TWICE’s “dancing machine” Momo captivated with her outstanding dance skills, and she even got Song Ji Hyo, who is known to be quite wooden when she tries to dance, up on her feet and dancing along. Dahyun showcased an interesting dance move she called “the dish dance,” and the set was filled with laughter as TWICE and the “Running Man” cast had fun dancing together.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got GFriend.....

Attendees Announced For 2018 Asia Model Awards

BTOB-GFRIEND-NUEST-W-UNB.jpg
The 2018 Asia Model Awards is a designer brand fashion show, beauty gala show, and K-pop concert all in one, with top models, actors, and singers in attendance from 27 countries all over Asia.

Confirmed attendees include BTOB, GFRIEND, NU’EST W, UNB, fromis_9, Jeong Jinwoon, Han Hye Jin, Tony Ahn, Sung Hoon, Lee Yi Kyung, Nana, Kyungri, Kim Min Kyu, Han Bo Reum, Pyo Ye Jin, Park Jung Min, Yoon Hee Jung, and Jo Tae Gwan (also known as Jasper Cho).

These stars will be honored with awards for their contributions to fashion, music, and entertainment. The ceremony will feature some performances from the singers as well.

The 2018 Asia Model Awards will take place on May 6 at 7 p.m. KST.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This company is doom.....

Fantagio Being Investigated For Potentially Violating Management Laws

fantagio-2.jpg
According to news outlet Edaily, Fantagio is being investigated in regards to whether or not the agency is abiding by entertainment industry management laws.

An anonymous source revealed to the outlet that the Korea Entertainment Management Association (CEMA) is currently waiting for a reply from the agency regarding conditions being satisfied and follow-up measures being taken. The reply must come within 90 days. A source from CEMA said, “We are currently checking with company member Fantagio about suggestions and confirming the truth.”

Article 26 of the Act on the Development of the Public Culture and Arts Industry states the following requirements:

1. Those planning on working in public culture and arts must be registered by the Ministry of Culture. This applies also when the circumstances initially registered change.

2. Those trying to register with a different method from what is listed in Section 1 must match the following requirements:

1. You must fulfill one of the following categories. However, if you are a corporation it must apply to more than one board member:

A. At least 2 years of experience working in the public culture and arts planning industry.

B. Complete curriculum regarding public culture and arts planning work that is carried out and determined by the Department of Sports, Culture, and Tourism.

The potential issue with Fantagio is the fact that the major shareholder of the company, JC Group, fired former CEO Na Byung Soon resulting in him leaving the company in January. The investigation will check whether or not JC Group meets these requirements with the remaining board members of Fantagio.

Recently, actress Kang Han Na and a few actors reportedly expressed intent to leave Fantagio. The fact that the company could be working as an illegitimate company due to failure to obtain certified board members has been highlighted.

Previously, CEMA’s committee that determines ethics, rewards, and punishments investigated a separate case involving a rookie actress’s lawsuit for terminating her contract with her agency. The investigation determined the agency was a business with no permit and her contract was declared invalid. The ruling for this case could affect the results for Fantagio’s case. Due to Fantagio being a listed company, it is highly likely that they will receive sanctions on their stock exchanges as well as other follow-up measures.

Fantagio is currently home to celebrities like 5URPRISE, Wanna One’s Ong Seong Woo, Weki Meki, Hello Venus, ASTRO, and more.

Laws regarding working in the public culture and arts industry were created in 2014 following Jang Ja Yeon’s forced prostitution case in 2009. The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and CEMA increased surveillance in the wake of illegal businesses with no permits appearing in order to protect celebrity hopefuls and artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.